NMR in Biomedicine
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Impact Factor: 3.446
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 5/43 (Spectroscopy); 20/72 (Biophysics); 20/120 (Radiology Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging)
Online ISSN: 1099-1492
Associated Title(s): Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging
Recently Published Issues
Like us on Facebook
Great Impact Factor News!
As its Impact Factor increases to 3.446 NMR in Biomedicine becomes one of the Top 5 Spectroscopy journals!
Considered making your research Open Access?
Learn more about Wiley's Open Access option for your research
Don't miss these latest review articles and special issue
- Special Issue: MRI measures of cerebral physiology
- Quantitative proton MR techniques for measuring fat
- Glutamate and glutamine: a review of in vivo MRS in the human brain
- Qualitative and quantitative ultrashort-TE MRI of cortical bone
- Contrast-enhanced MRI of murine myocardial infarction – Part I
Video Abstract for: The High-resolution MRI encoding using radiofrequency phase gradients
For more video abstracts follow the link on the left or click here - Video Abstracts