Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Professor J. B. Murton
Impact Factor: 2.119
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 9/46 (Geology); 23/46 (Geography Physical)
Online ISSN: 1099-1530
Just Published Articles
- Gelifluction and Thixotropy of Maritime Antarctic Soils: Small-Scale Measurements with a Rotational Rheometer
Benhua Sun, Paul G. Dennis, Kevin K. Newsham, David W. Hopkins and Paul D. Hallett
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1886
- Discussion on ‘Active Layer Thickness Prediction on the Western Antarctic Peninsula’ by Wilhelm et al. ()
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1888
- Spatio-Temporal Variation in High-Centre Polygons and Ice-Wedge Melt Ponds, Tuktoyaktuk Coastlands, Northwest Territories
Audrey E. Steedman, Trevor C. Lantz and Steven V. Kokelj
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1880
- Modelled Distribution and Temporal Evolution of Permafrost in Steep Rock Walls Along a Latitudinal Transect in Norway by CryoGrid 2D
K. S. Myhra, S. Westermann and B. Etzelmüller
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1884
- Calculating Lateral Frost Front Penetration in a Rapidly Retreating Cliff of Fine Sediments
Geneviève Boucher-Brossard, Pascal Bernatchez, Maude Corriveau and Yvon Jolivet
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1883
What Makes A Good Paper For PPP?
To help our authors, we set out some criteria for research articles, short communications, reviews and monographs. These criteria help us to ensure that excellent work is published in PPP as quickly as it deserves.
ICOP International Conference on Permafrost
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Are you a Chinese Author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.