Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Professor J. B. Murton
Impact Factor: 2.0
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/47 (Geology); 26/49 (Geography Physical)
Online ISSN: 1099-1530
Just Published Articles
- Long-Term River Icing Dynamics in Discontinuous Permafrost, Subarctic Canadian Shield
P. D. Morse and S. A. Wolfe
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1907
- A Multi-Methodological Approach to Determine Permafrost Occurrence and Ground Surface Subsidence in Mountain Terrain, Tyrol, Austria
C. Klug, L. Rieg, P. Ott, M. Mössinger, R. Sailer and J. Stötter
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1896
- Talik Formation at a Snow Fence in Continuous Permafrost, Western Arctic Canada
H. B. O'Neill and C. R. Burn
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1905
- Spatial Sampling Design in the Circumpolar Active Layer Monitoring Programme
John D. Fagan and Frederick E. Nelson
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1904
- The Thermal Regime of Mountain Permafrost at the Summit of Mont Jacques-Cartier in the Gaspé Peninsula, Québec, Canada: A 37 Year Record of Fluctuations showing an Overall Warming Trend
James Gray, Gautier Davesne, Daniel Fortier and Etienne Godin
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1903
What Makes A Good Paper For PPP?
To help our authors, we set out some criteria for research articles, short communications, reviews and monographs. These criteria help us to ensure that excellent work is published in PPP as quickly as it deserves.
ICOP International Conference on Permafrost
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Are you a Chinese Author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.