Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Professor J. B. Murton
Impact Factor: 2.0
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 13/47 (Geology); 26/49 (Geography Physical)
Online ISSN: 1099-1530
Just Published Articles
- Very Large Cryoturbation Structures of Last Permafrost Maximum Age at the Foot of Qilian Mountains (NE Tibet Plateau, China): a Discussion
Stuart A. Harris, Huijun Jin and Ruixia He
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1942
- Estimation and Sensitivity of Carbon Storage in Permafrost of North-Eastern Yakutia
Denis Shmelev, Alexandra Veremeeva, Gleb Kraev, Alexander Kholodov, Robert G. M. Spencer, Wayne S. Walker and Elizaveta Rivkina
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1933
- The Application and Evaluation of Simple Permafrost Distribution Models on the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau
Shu-Ping Zhao, Zhuo-Tong Nan, Ying-Bing Huang and Lin Zhao
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1939
- Geophysical Imaging of Permafrost and Talik Configuration Beneath a Thermokarst Lake
Yanhui You, Qihao Yu, Xicai Pan, Xinbin Wang and Lei Guo
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1938
- Laboratory and Numerical Simulation of the Evolution of a River's Talik
Nicolas Roux, François Costard and Christophe Grenier
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1929
What Makes A Good Paper For PPP?
To help our authors, we set out some criteria for research articles, short communications, reviews and monographs. These criteria help us to ensure that excellent work is published in PPP as quickly as it deserves.
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Are you a Chinese Author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.