Permafrost and Periglacial Processes
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Professor J. B. Murton
Impact Factor: 2.119
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 9/44 (Geology); 23/46 (Geography Physical)
Online ISSN: 1099-1530
Just Published Articles
- Spatial analysis of the French Pleistocene permafrost by a GIS database
Eric Andrieux, Pascal Bertran and Kazuyuki Saito
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1856
- Palaeoenvironmental Interpretation of Yedoma Silt (Ice Complex) Deposition as Cold-Climate Loess, Duvanny Yar, Northeast Siberia (pages 208–288)
Julian B. Murton, Tomasz Goslar, Mary E. Edwards, Mark D. Bateman, Petr P. Danilov, Grigoriy N. Savvinov, Stanislav V. Gubin, Bassam Ghaleb, James Haile, Mikhail Kanevskiy, Anatoly V. Lozhkin, Alexei V. Lupachev, Della K. Murton, Yuri Shur, Alexei Tikhonov, Alla C. Vasil'chuk, Yurij K. Vasil'chuk and Stephen A. Wolfe
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1843
- Pleistocene Ventifacts and Ice-Marginal Conditions, New Jersey, USA
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1860
- Solar Radiation and Air and Ground Temperature Relations in the Cold and Hyper-Arid Quartermain Mountains, McMurdo Dry Valleys of Antarctica
Denis Lacelle, Caitlin Lapalme, Alfonso F. Davila, Wayne Pollard, Margarita Marinova, Jennifer Heldmann and Christopher P. McKay
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1859
- The Occurrence and Thermal Disequilibrium State of Permafrost in Forest Ecotopes of the Great Slave Region, Northwest Territories, Canada
P. D. Morse, S. A. Wolfe, S. V. Kokelj and A. J. R. Gaanderse
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ppp.1858
What Makes A Good Paper For PPP?
To help our authors, we set out some criteria for research articles, short communications, reviews and monographs. These criteria help us to ensure that excellent work is published in PPP as quickly as it deserves.
ICOP International Conference on Permafrost
Search Engine Optimization: For Authors
Read our SEO Guidelines for Authors document containing top tips to make your article discoverable online.
Are you a Chinese Author? Do you need advice on writing a paper?
This article, written by Professor Stuart Lane, editor of Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, provides excellent guidelines for Chinese authors. The article has been translated into local language for easy reading and comprehension.