Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Martin A. Green, Ryne P. Raffaelle, Tim M. Bruton, Jean-Francois Guillemoles
Impact Factor: 7.365
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 5/88 (Energy & Fuels); 14/145 (Physics Applied); 24/271 (Materials Science Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1099-159X
Aims and Scope
Progress in Photovoltaics offers a prestigious forum for reporting advances in this rapidly developing technology, aiming to reach all interested professionals, researchers and energy policy-makers.
Papers are encouraged that report substantial “progress” such as gains in independently certified solar cell efficiency, eligible for a new entry in the journal's widely referenced Solar Cell Efficiency Tables.
Examples of papers that will not be considered for publication are those that report development in materials without relation to data on cell performance, routine analysis, characterisation or modelling of cells or processing sequences, routine reports of system performance, improvements in electronic hardware design, or country programs, although invited papers may occasionally be solicited in these areas to capture accumulated “progress”.
Systems papers will only be considered in exceptional cases, such as where new developments in system applications have produced substantial progress in energy yield or reliability.
Prospective authors are encouraged to consider the degree to which their contributions report significant progress in the field and to consider other means of publication for those not meeting the high standard required by Progress in Photovoltaics.
Electrical and electronic engineers · scientists and engineers in the field of renewable energy · microelectronic engineers.
photovoltaics, PV, solar cell, solar energy, solar electricity, silicon cell, renewable energy, PV module, rural electrification, grid-connected system, copper indium diselenide (CIS), cadmium telluride (CdTe), “journal”, “online journal”, “Wiley Online Library”
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- EnCompass Lit (Elsevier)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Environment Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Environment Index (EBSCO Publishing)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- PASCAL Database (INIST/CNRS)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- TEMA: Technik und Management (WTI-Frankfurt eG)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)