© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Kianfar, Carlo Milana, and Helen Lawton Smith
Online ISSN: 1099-1697
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:September 2015
Volume 24, Issue 5
Special Issue: First Special Issue on the Strategi...
Volume 24, Issue 4
Special Issue: First Special Issue on New Strategi...
Volume 24, Issue 3
Special Issue: Fourth Special Issue on Microfi nan...
Volume 24, Issue 2
Special Issue: Third Special Issue on Microfi nanc...
Volume 24, Issue 1
Special Issue: Microfinance and Crowdfunding
Welcome to Wiley Online Library
Recently Published Articles
- Information Technology Usage in SMEs in a Developing Economy (pages 483–498)
Ademola Afolayan, Eoin Plant, Gareth R.T. White, Paul Jones and Paul Beynon-Davies
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jsc.2023
- An Examination of Regional Policy Implications Pertaining to SME E-Business Adoption in South-East Wales (pages 429–446)
Brychan Thomas, Christopher Miller and Geoff Simmons
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jsc.2020
- Antecedents of B2B E-Commerce Adoption and its Effect on Competitive Advantage in Manufacturing SMEs (pages 405–428)
Haseba Hamad, Ibrahim Elbeltagi, Paul Jones and Hatem El-Gohary
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jsc.2019
- Global Information System Implementation: A Study of Strategic and Cultural Challenges and Enablers in a DMNC (pages 447–462)
Glenn Parry, Roan De Bock and Gareth R.T. White
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jsc.2021
- The Organizational Impact of Implementing Information Systems in Higher Education Institutions: A Case Study from a UK University (pages 463–482)
Dimitra Skoumpopoulou and Thuyuyen Nguyen-Newby
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/jsc.2022