The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
© 2015 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor Calum Paton
Impact Factor: 0.971
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 55/70 (Health Policy & Services)
Online ISSN: 1099-1751
E-pub ahead of print (Early View)
All articles published in The International Journal of Health Planning and Management are available online ahead of print publication in their final copyedited and typeset state.
2014 Most Read Articles
1. Financing healthcare in Gulf Cooperation Council countries: a focus on Saudi Arabia
Abdulwahab Alkhamis, Amir Hassan, Peter Cosgrove
2. Challenges of implementing a primary health care strategy in a context of a market-oriented health care system: the experience of Bogota, Colombia
Paola A. Mosquera, Jineth Hernández, Román Vega, Ronald Labonte, David Sanders, Kjerstin Dahlblom, Miguel San Sebastián
3. How do hospitalization experience and institutional characteristics influence inpatient satisfaction? A multilevel approach
Anna Maria Murante, Chiara Seghieri, Adalsteinn Brown and Sabina Nuti
4. Advancing universal coverage of healthcare in China: translating political will into policy and practice
Shenglan Tang, Hana Brixi and Henk Bekedam
5. Spending by primary care practices—does it show what we expect?
Marilyn James and Elizabeth Stokes