British Journal of Surgery
© British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: J. J. Earnshaw (Editor-in-Chief). J. Beynon, C. H. C. Dejong, R. Hinchliffe, M. Sund, K. Søreide, B. P. L. Wijnhoven and D. C. Winter (Editors). M. Evans (Associate Editor)
Impact Factor: 5.596
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 7/200 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1365-2168
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:March 2017
Volume 104, Issue 4
Volume 104, Issue 3
Volume 104, Issue Supplement S2
Abstracts of the 8th BOMSS Annual Scientific Meeti...
Volume 104, Issue 2
Special Issue: Surgical Infection
Volume 104, Issue Supplement S1
Abstracts of the 22nd Congress of the Spanish Soci...
Current Issue Highlights
Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for peritoneal metastases of colorectal origin
N. F. M. Kok, I. H. J. T. de Hingh
European Society of Endocrine Surgeons (ESES) and European Network for the Study of Adrenal Tumours (ENSAT) recommendations for the surgical management of adrenocortical carcinoma
S. Gaujoux, R. Mihai, the joint working group of ESES and ENSAT
Systematic review of the feasibility of laparoscopic reoperation for early postoperative complications following colorectal surgery
D. B. Wright, C. E. Koh, M. J. Solomon
Randomized Clinical Trials
Randomized clinical trial comparing standard diet with perioperative oral immunonutrition in total gastrectomy for gastric cancer
S. Ida, N. Hiki, H. Cho, K. Sakamaki, S. Ito, K. Fujitani, N. Takiguchi, Y. Kawashima, K. Nishikawa, M. Sasako, T. Aoyama, M. Honda, T. Sato, S. Nunobe, T. Yoshikawa
Three-point transfusion risk score in hepatectomy
M. Lemke, C. H. L. Law, J. Li, E. Dixon, M. Tun Abraham, R. Hernandez Alejandro, S. Bennett, G. Martel, P. J. Karanicolas, for the HPB CONCEPT Team
-BJS content: links to the latest content, current issue spotlights and featured articles
- Clinical Library: podcasts, videos and graphic resources, searchable by category and keywords
- Scientific Surgery: fully searchable database of randomized clinical trials in surgery
- Book Reviews: read, and submit your own, candid reviews of the latest publications
- Your Views: correspond with the BJS Editors about any part of the journal, whether in print or online
Introducing the official BJS Journal App
Now available on Android™ and iOS!
Keep up with important developments in the field of surgery even faster and enjoy a new, optimised browsing and reading experience with the BJS journal app.
Key features of the app include:
- Convenient access to articles anytime, anywhere
- Quick navigation to any section of the app
- Immediate access to new content
- Download issues to read offline, or share important articles
- Enhanced search across all downloaded content
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Watch the video below to learn more about our journal apps