British Journal of Surgery
Copyright © 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: D. Alderson and J. J. Earnshaw (Editors-in-Chief). J. Beynon, A. Bergenfelz, M. A. Boermeester, C. H. C. Dejong, K. Søreide and D. C. Winter (Editors)
Impact Factor: 4.606
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 5/199 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1365-2168
Associated Title(s): European Journal of Surgery
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:June 2013
Volume 100, Issue 7
Volume 100, Issue s4
Abstracts from the Annual Meeting of the Society o...
Volume 100, Issue 6
Volume 100, Issue s3
Abstracts of the 4th Annual Scientific Meeting of ...
Volume 100, Issue s2
Abstracts of the 47th Annual Scientific Meeting of...
Current Issue Highlights
Thoracic aortic aneurysms
C. D. Bicknell, J. T. Powell
Randomized clinical trials
Expertise-based randomized clinical trial of laparoscopic versus small-incision open cholecystectomy
M. H. Rosenmüller, M. Thorén Örnberg, T. Myrnäs, O. Lundberg, E. Nilsson and M. M. Haapamäki
G. Kaehler, M. B. Schoenberg, P. Kienle, S. Post and R. Magdeburg
Health-related quality of life after laparoscopic and open surgery for rectal cancer in a randomized trial
J. Andersson, E. Angenete, M. Gellerstedt, U. Angerås, P. Jess, J. Rosenberg, A. Fürst, J. Bonjer and E. Haglind
Assessment of recurrence and complications following uncomplicated diverticulitis
N. C. Buchs, B. Konrad-Mugnier, A.-S. Jannot, P.-A. Poletti, P. Ambrosetti and P. Gervaz
- BJS content: links to the latest content, current issue spotlights and featured articles
- Clinical Library: podcasts, videos and graphic resources, searchable by category and keywords
- Scientific Surgery: fully searchable database of randomized clinical trials in surgery
- Book Reviews: read, and submit your own, candid reviews of the latest publications
- Your Views: correspond with the BJS Editors about any part of the journal, whether in print or online