Macromolecular Materials and Engineering
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering is the high-quality polymer science journal dedicated to the design, modification, characterization, and processing of advanced polymeric materials.
With its further increased impact factor of 2.834 (2016 Journal Citation Reports), Macromolecular Materials and Engineering is among the top journals publishing original research in polymer science.
As stated by Professor Rolf Mülhaupt, member of the Executive Advisory Board, "Macromolecular Materials and Engineering provides a very effective platform for scientific exchange in the multidisciplinary field of advanced materials research on engineering polymers as well as tailor-made functional polymer systems and new polymer additives".
The journal presents strictly peer-reviewed Feature Articles, Reviews, Full Papers and Communications.
Under preparation: "Electrospinning and Functional Nanofibers", guest-edited by Dario Pisignano and Luana Persano
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1438-7492 (print). 1439-2054 (online).
Volume 301. 12 Issues in 2016.
Polymer scientists, chemists, physicists, materials scientists, engineers
polymers, macromolecular materials, macromolecular engineering, polymeric materials, blends, additives, surfaces, composites, processing, materials science, electrospinng, nanocomposites, fibres
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- CCR Database (Thomson Reuters)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Chemistry Server Reaction Center (Thomson Reuters)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- PASCAL Database (INIST/CNRS)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- Reaction Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)