© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Notice to Authors
So that we can minimize publication times, we ask authors to take special care with the formal details of the manuscripts (see documents and templates below). Issues of the current year should be consulted. Also see the online sample copy.
- Notice to Authors
- From Submission to Publication: Demystifying the Process
- Guidelines for Cover Pictures and Frontispieces
- Ethical Guidelines for Publication in Journals and Reviews (EuCheMS)
- Checklist (incl. Disk Information Form)
- Guidelines for the Preparation of Graphical Material
- Instructions for LATEX users
- Download Template for structure drawings in ChemDraw
- IUPAC Graphical representation standards for chemical structure diagrams
- Copyright Transfer Agreement
- Permission Request Form (from Wiley-VCH)
- Permission Request Form (from other publishers)
- Basic Keyword List for manuscripts
- Online Submission of Manuscripts
- Abbreviations of Journal Titles (CAS)
- NEW: Check your references with CrossRef.
- MS Word (Win/Mac) templates for
Note: Please use these templates only for submission of your contribution.
The final revised version of accepted contributions ("Production Material")
should be prepared as described in the Checklist (see above).
- template for Endnote reference management (use Angewandte Chemie style)