Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
February 22, 2002
New: Online Submission of Manuscripts through the Web
Effective immediately, authors have the possibility to submit their manuscripts through our online submission system. It may be used for initial submission only. Accepted formats are Microsoft Word/RTF, Postscript, and PDF (with fonts included). Please integrate all figures and tables where they are cited in the document. If available, please also include Supporting Information in that file. (La)TeX users please submit Postscript or PDF files. The data submitted by you will be sent to your e-mail address for confirmation.
Why should I use this system?
The new system offers a number of features which will be attractive to both authors and referees, including security, peace of mind, and speed of publication.
- You can check the full content before submission—no more problems with incomplete manuscripts or missing figures.
- Instantaneous submission without postal delays—no anxious wait for the manuscript to arrive.
- Only one file needed, no more paper copies—save on photocopying.
- Refereeing process expedited—the PDF file generated is used for refereeing purposes thus accelerating the peer-review process.
- Referees see the paper as it would appear in the journal—figures are integrated in the text and are not blurred by faxing, increasing readability.
- No postage or courier charges—save money as well as time.