© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Greta Heydenrych; Editorial Board Chairs: Christian Amatore, Michael Grätzel, Michel Orrit
Impact Factor: 3.419
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 7/34 (Physics Atomic Molecular & Chemical); 41/139 (Chemistry Physical)
Online ISSN: 1439-7641
- Please do not add shades or frames around subfigure labels.
- Please remove major and minor gridlines from the chart area.
- Please do not use frames around legends. Please use legends either in your chart or in the caption.
- Please use a symbol (in italics) to indicate the variable, and separate it from its unit with a forward slash, for example: "t / h" or "J / mA cm−2". Please use negative exponents in units ("mol L−1"). Note the use of "/" as separator (not brackets). Note that symbols (representing a variable) should be italicized, but not units (i.e., "T / K").
- Please use full stops as decimal separators, not commas.