© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Greta Heydenrych; Editorial Board Chairs: Christian Amatore, Michael Grätzel, Michel Orrit
Impact Factor: 3.138
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 8/35 (Physics Atomic Molecular & Chemical); 50/144 (Chemistry Physical)
Online ISSN: 1439-7641
Recently Published Articles
- Graphene-Coated ZnO and SiO2 as Supports for CoO Nanoparticles with Enhanced Reducibility
Wen Luo and Dr. Spyridon Zafeiratos
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201600499
From bare to covered: The redox properties of Co supported on bare and graphene-covered oxide substrates are studied. The graphene layer limits the oxidation of Co metal and facilitates reduction of CoO (see figure). The substrate beneath graphene does not have a notable effect on the redox processes. Thus, graphene coating can modify the metal–support interaction and improve the reducibility of Co.
- Combined Constant-Force and Constant-Velocity Single-Molecule Force Spectroscopy of the Conrotatory Ring Opening Reaction of Benzocyclobutene
Tatiana B. Kouznetsova, Dr. Junpeng Wang and Prof. Stephen L. Craig
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201600463
Kinetics extracted from force clamp and constant-velocity single-molecule force spectroscopy experiments provide a consistent picture of the rate of a conrotatory ring opening reaction as a function of applied force.
- Limits in Proton Nuclear Singlet-State Lifetimes Measured with para-Hydrogen-Induced Polarization
Yuning Zhang, Xueyou Duan, Dr. Pei Che Soon, Dr. Vladimír Sychrovský, Prof. James W. Canary and Prof. Alexej Jerschow
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201600663
Single for a lifetime: Polarization and the singlet state are preserved over two controlled chemical steps to create long-lived proton singlet states. Owing to the high symmetry, the singlet-state readout requires either a chemical desymmetrization or a long and repeated spin lock.
- Intramolecular Charge Transfer and Solvation of Photoactive Molecules with Conjugated Push-Pull Structures
Huaning Zhu, Xian Wang, Renjun Ma, Zhouran Kuang, Qianjin Guo and Andong Xia
Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2016 12:20PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201600674
- Ionic liquid ordering at an oxide surface: 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium tetrafluoroborate, [C4C1Im][BF4], interaction with the anatase TiO2(101) surface
Michael Wagstaffe, Mark J Jackman, Karen L Syres, Alexander Generalov and Andrew G Thomas
Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2016 12:15PM EST | DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201600774