Copyright © 2014 Royal Meteorological Society
Edited By: Dr P. J. A. Burt
Impact Factor: 1.318
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 52/74 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1469-8080
Just Published Articles
- Inter-comparison of radar-based nowcasting schemes in the Jianghuai River Basin, China
Gaili Wang, Yang Hong, Liping Liu, Wai Kin Wong, Ali Zahraei and Valliappa Lakshmanan
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1451
- Sensitivity of model climate to sampling configurations and the impact on the Extreme Forecast Index
Ervin Zsoter, Florian Pappenberger and David Richardson
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1447
- Simulation study of heavy rainfall episodes over the southern Indian peninsula
G. Agnihotri and A. P. Dimri
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1446
- Watch or warning? Perceptions, preferences, and usage of forecast information by members of the Canadian public
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1452
- Simulation of flow and turbulence in the Phoenix area using a modified urbanized mesoscale model
S. Y. Park, H. J. S. Fernando and S. C. Yoon
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1442
Special Issue: Developments in aviation meteorology
Other Special Issues
FAST PUBLICATION in EARLY VIEW
The average time to online publication in Early View has decreased significantly to 57 days in 2012.
An Early View article has a DOI and can be cited in other research papers.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.