© Royal Meteorological Society
Edited By: Dr P. J. A. Burt
Impact Factor: 1.273
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 61/84 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1469-8080
Just Published Articles
- Climate change effects on groundwater resources: a new assessment method through climate indices and effective precipitation in Beliş district, Western Carpathians (pages 554–561)
Mărgărit-Mircea Nistor, Ştefan Dezsi, Sorin Cheval and Mădălina Baciu
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1578
- College students' performance in an introductory atmospheric science course: associations with spatial ability (pages 409–419)
So Yoon Yoon and Ki-Hong Min
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1565
- An evaluation strategy of skill of high-resolution rainfall forecast for specific agricultural applications (pages 529–540)
V. Rakesh and Prashant Goswami
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1576
- Analysis of the displacement error of the WRF–ARW model in predicting tropical cyclone tracks over the Philippines (pages 401–408)
Larry Ger B. Aragon and Alvin G. Pura
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1564
- Downscaling of monthly precipitation using CMIP5 climate models operated under RCPs (pages 514–528)
Umut Okkan and Umut Kirdemir
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1575
Special Issue: Metrology for Meteorology and Climate
Read the Special Issue here including these articles and more:
Other Special Issues
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
An Early View article has a DOI and can be cited in other research papers.
Now available - NEW Meteorological Applications Journal App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.