© Royal Meteorological Society
Edited By: Dr P. J. A. Burt
Impact Factor: 1.273
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 61/84 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1469-8080
Just Published Articles
- Probability forecasts with observation error: what should be forecast?
I. T. Jolliffe
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1626
- You have free access to this contentPerceptions of hurricane hazards in the mid-Atlantic region (pages 120–134)
Michelle E. Saunders and Jason C. Senkbeil
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1611
- You have free access to this contentSnowfall rate estimation using C-band polarimetric radars (pages 142–156)
Diar Hassan, Peter A. Taylor and George A. Isaac
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1613
- You have free access to this contentCrop evapotranspiration assessment under climate change in the Pannonian basin during 1991–2050 (pages 84–91)
Mărgărit-Mircea Nistor, Sorin Cheval, Alessandro F. Gualtieri, Alexandru Dumitrescu, Vanessa E. Boţan, Alex Berni, Gheorghe Hognogi, Ioan A. Irimuş and Cosmin G. Porumb-Ghiurco
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1607
- You have free access to this contentConsideration of documentary records in the Annals of the Choson Dynasty for the frequency analysis of rainfall in Seoul, Korea (pages 31–42)
Minkyu Park, Chulsang Yoo and Changhyun Jun
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1602
Special Issue: Metrology for Meteorology and Climate
Read the Special Issue here including these articles and more:
Other Special Issues
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
An Early View article has a DOI and can be cited in other research papers.
Now available - NEW Meteorological Applications Journal App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.