Copyright © 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Edited By: Dr P. J. A. Burt
Impact Factor: 1.318
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 52/74 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1469-8080
Just Published Articles
- Large-eddy simulation of an offshore Mediterranean area
Umberto Rizza, Mario M. Miglietta, Anna M. Sempreviva, Fabio Grasso and M. Elisabetta Schiano
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1431
- Aircraft wind measurements to assess a coupled WRF-CALMET mesoscale system
Beniamino Gioli, Giovanni Gualtieri, Caterina Busillo, Francesca Calastrini, Bernardo Gozzini and Franco Miglietta
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1419
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleLIDAR-based F-factor for wind shear alerting: different smoothing algorithms and application to departing flights
Y. F. Lee and P. W. Chan
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1434
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articlePrincipal components of sea surface temperatures as predictors of seasonal rainfall in rainfed wheat growing areas of Pakistan
Floris van Ogtrop, Mukhtar Ahmad and Carina Moeller
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1429
- Spatial techniques applied to precipitation ensemble forecasts: from verification results to probabilistic products
Zied Ben Bouallègue and Susanne E. Theis
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/met.1435
Progress and challenges in forecast verification - Special Issue
Other Special Issues
FAST PUBLICATION in EARLY VIEW
The average time to online publication in Early View has decreased significantly to 57 days in 2012.
An Early View article has a DOI and can be cited in other research papers.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.