© The Protein Society
Edited By: Brian W. Matthews
Impact Factor: 3.039
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 118/289 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1469-896X
Download the Protein Science app
The Protein Science Journal App is now available on the iPad® and iPhone® (and iPod touch) devices.
Whether you access Protein Science through the Protein Society, through your institution or directly through Wiley Online Library, the registration wizard guides you through the process.
Experience an entirely new browsing and reading experience:
- Convenient access to articles anytime, anywhere
- Quick navigation to any section of the app
- Immediate access to new content
- Select keywords for tailored content alerts
- Download issues to read offline, or share important articles
- Enhanced search across all downloaded content
- Sync your favourite app content across devices via iCloud
If you normally have access via your institution without needing to sign in to Wiley Online Library:
1. Register for a Wiley Online Library account, if you do not have one already.
2. Access Wiley Online Library from your institution’s network, and log in. If you are off-site and need help getting access to licensed content, contact your librarian.
3. Visit the Roaming Access section of "My Profile" and click "Activate Roaming Access."
4. Download the app and use your Wiley Online Library account to "Log In" to the app, following the registration wizard. You will now be able to access licensed content for 3 months, at which time you will need to re-activate roaming access.
Members are entitled to free access to the journal apps. Please contact the Protein Society office (email@example.com) for instructions on how to access the app.
Wiley Online Library Personal Subscription:
If you normally have access via a Wiley Online Library username, download the app and simply use your Wiley Online Library account to "Log In" to the app, following the registration wizard.
Need further help?
Wiley Online Library technical issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support issues should be logged: Ask A Question at: http://onlinelibrary.custhelp.com
Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.