© Royal Meteorological Society
Edited By: Jim Galvin
Impact Factor: 0.638
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 69/77 (Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1477-8696
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentIn this issue of Weather (page E1)
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/wea.2705
- You have free access to this contentPen portrait of President Professor P.A. Sheppard, CBE, FRS (pages 10–11)
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/wea.2663
- You have free access to this contentWeather in my life (pages 7–9)
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/wea.2672
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe North Atlantic Ocean and climate change in the UK and northern Europe (pages 3–6)
Neil C. Wells
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/wea.2558
- You have free access to this contentMissing the expected in the Cairngorms, 1 July 2015 (pages 18–19)
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/wea.2568
STORMY WEATHER Special Issues
BACKFILES An online archive from 1946 to 1996
Wiley is pleased to announce that the Weather digitisation project has been completed. All issues back to Volume 1, Issue 1 are now available and represent over 20 000 pages and 50 years of content. The backfile is available to members and sold to institutions.
The completion of the project would not have been possible without a kind donation of back issues from the following people: Norman Canfield, Malcolm Garland, Frank Gee, Keith Grant, David Starling, John Starr, Keith Reed and Tony Targett.
Publish OPEN ACCESS in Weather via Wiley OnlineOpen Option
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Now available - NEW Weather Journal App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.