The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Mehran Anvari
Impact Factor: 1.532
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 93/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1478-596X
Supporting Information for selected articles is available free of charge. Links are available from the table of contents and from the abstract page (near the full text links). Otherwise, please check the “Additional Material” section of the abstracts and HTML full-text pages.
See an example of Supporting Material here
Recently Published Articles
- Radiographic comparison of cross-sectional lumbar pedicle fill when placing screws with navigation versus free-hand technique
Stephen M. Pirris, Eric W. Nottmeier, Michael O'Brien, Gazanfar Rahmathulla and Mark Pichelmann
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rcs.1666
- Video-based 3D reconstruction, laparoscope localization and deformation recovery for abdominal minimally invasive surgery: a survey
Bingxiong Lin, Yu Sun, Xiaoning Qian, Dmitry Goldgof, Richard Gitlin and Yuncheng You
Article first published online: 30 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rcs.1661
- System design and animal experiment study of a novel minimally invasive surgical robot
Wei Wang, Jianmin Li, Shuxin Wang, He Su and Xueming Jiang
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rcs.1658
- Does haptic robot-assisted total hip arthroplasty better restore native acetabular and femoral anatomy?
Tsung-Yuan Tsai, Dimitris Dimitriou, Jing-Sheng Li and Young-Min Kwon
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rcs.1663
- Single-incision robotic colectomy: are costs prohibitive?
John C. Byrn, Jennifer E. Hrabe, John G. Armstrong, Christopher A. Anthony and Mary E. Charlton
Article first published online: 22 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rcs.1665