Journal of Public Affairs
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Phil Harris and Danny Moss
Online ISSN: 1479-1854
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:November 2014
Volume 14, Issue 3-4
Special Issue: Interest Groups and Lobbying in Lat...
Volume 14, Issue 2
Special Issue: Public Policy and Governance in Chi...
Volume 14, Issue 1
Special Issue: Public Affairs in Central and Easte...
Volume 13, Issue 4
Volume 13, Issue 3
FREE online trial to Journal of Public Affairs
Follow the simple steps below to register for 30 days free online access to Journal of Public Affairs
1. Log into Wiley Online Library at the top of this page. If you are not already registered, create a free profile now by clicking here.
2. Once logged in, simply click on ‘My Profile’
3. Click on ‘Trial Access’ and enter the code JPA2013.
You will now have access to all content in the journal when you are logged in to Wiley Online Library.
Recently Published Articles
- Power groups, interests and interest groups in consolidated and transitional democracies: comparing Uruguay and Costa Rica with Paraguay and Haiti (pages 183–211)
Kristina Klimovich and Clive S. Thomas
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/pa.1551
- The political nature of brand governance: a discourse analysis approach to a regional brand building process
Andrea Lucarelli and Massimo Giovanardi
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pa.1557