Journal of Public Affairs
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Phil Harris and Danny Moss
Online ISSN: 1479-1854
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:May 2014
Volume 14, Issue 2
Special Issue: Public Policy and Governance in Chi...
Volume 14, Issue 1
Special Issue: Public Affairs in Central and Easte...
Volume 13, Issue 4
Volume 13, Issue 3
Volume 13, Issue 2
Special Issue: Viral Media & Marketing: Strategy, ...
FREE online trial to Journal of Public Affairs
Follow the simple steps below to register for 30 days free online access to Journal of Public Affairs
1. Log into Wiley Online Library at the top of this page. If you are not already registered, create a free profile now by clicking here.
2. Once logged in, simply click on ‘My Profile’
3. Click on ‘Trial Access’ and enter the code JPA2013.
You will now have access to all content in the journal when you are logged in to Wiley Online Library.
Recently Published Articles
- Inquiring into activist publics in chronic environmental issues: use of the mutual-gains approach for breaking a deadlock
Soojin Kim, Jeong-Nam Kim, Laishan Tam and Gwang Tae Kim
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pa.1554
- Understanding public agency communication: the case of the Swedish armed forces
Edward Deverell, Eva-Karin Olsson, Charlotte Wagnsson, Maria Hellman and Magnus Johnsson
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pa.1552
- Unity of effort requires unity of object: why industry should not be involved in formulating public health policy
Robert John Donovan, Julia Anwar McHenry and Anthony J. Vines
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/pa.1553