American Journal of Human Biology
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Editor-in-Chief: Lynnette Leidy Sievert
Impact Factor: 1.7
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 21/83 (Anthropology); 29/85 (Biology)
Online ISSN: 1520-6300
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Recently Published Articles
- The association between economic development, lifestyle differentiation, and C-reactive protein concentration within rural communities in Hainan Island, China
Yosuke Inoue, Andrew Stickley, Aki Yazawa, Dandan Li, Jianwei Du, Yuming Jin, Yan Chen and Chiho Watanabe
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ajhb.22771
- Genetic structure of the Kuwaiti population revealed by paternal lineages
Soumaya Triki-Fendri, Paula Sánchez-Diz, Danel Rey-González, Suad Alfadhli, Imen Ayadi, Riadh Ben Marzoug, Ángel Carracedo and Ahmed Rebai
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ajhb.22773
- Dental health and alimentation among the Quintana Roo Mayas: Coastal and inland sites of the classic–postclassic periods
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ajhb.22774
- Chest circumference and sitting height among children and adolescents from Lhasa, tibet compared to other high altitude populations
Huanjiu Xi, Zhao Chen, Wenhui Li, Youfeng Wen, Hailong Zhang, Yanjie Xiao, Suwei Liu, Linguo Pei, Meizhi Zhang, Po Lv, Fu Ren, Keqiang Huang, Liping Ye, Chunshan Li and Liguang Zhao
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ajhb.22772
- On the threshold of adulthood: A new approach for the use of maturation indicators to assess puberty in adolescents from medieval England
Mary Lewis, Fiona Shapland and Rebecca Watts
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ajhb.22761