Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: John G. Fleagle
Impact Factor: 3.886
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 2/84 (Anthropology)
Online ISSN: 1520-6505
NIH Public Access Mandate
For those interested in the Wiley-Blackwell policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.
Search Engine Optimization for Your Paper
Consult our SEO Tips for Authors page in order to maximize online discoverability for your published research. Included are tips for making your title and abstract SEO-friendly, choosing appropriate keywords, and promoting your research through social media.
Visit the new Author Services today! Features include:
- Free access to your article for 10 of your colleagues; each author of a paper may nominate up to 10 colleagues. This feature is retrospective—even articles already published offer this feature for free colleague access.
- Access in perpetuity to your published article.
- Production tracking for your article and easy communication with the Production Editor via e-mail.
- A list of your favorite journals with quick links to the Editorial Board, Aims & Scope, Author Guidelines and if applicable the Online Submission website; journals in which you have tracked production of an article are automatically added to your Favorites.
- Guidelines on optimizing your article for maximum discoverability.
Submission of manuscripts to this publication is by invitation only. Please contact the editorial office for further information.