© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.344
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 117/184 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentSocietal stability and environmental change: Examining the archaeology-soil erosion paradox (pages 23–35)
Antony G. Brown and Kevin Walsh
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21611
- Production Sites of Early Iron Age Greek Bronze Tripod Cauldrons: First Evidence from Neutron Activation Analysis of Casting Ceramics
Moritz Kiderlen, Anno Hein, Hans Mommsen and Noémi S. Müller
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21604
- A Geochemical Signal from a Mesolithic Intertidal Archaeological Site: A Proof-of-Concept Study from Clachan Harbor, Scotland
Łukasz Mikołajczyk and J. Edward Schofield
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21606
- Soil-Geomorphology and Micromorphology of a Natufian Depositional Record at El-Wad Terrace, Mount Carmel, Israel
Alexander Tsatskin, Reuven Yeshurun, Daniel Kaufman and Mina Weinstein-Evron
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21605
- Butchering Site Evolution Induced by Past and Recent Snowmelt Runoff: The Saunitarlik Site (JiEv-15), Aivirtuuq Peninsula, Nunavik, Canada
Jean-François Bernier, Najat Bhiry and Daniel Gendron
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21607
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Search Engine Optimization for Authors
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase the chance of it being read and cited. The crucial part is your article's title and abstract, which are freely available online. Please read these guidelines to learn how to maximize the SEO of the most public part of your paper.