© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.344
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 117/184 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Site Formation Processes and Depositional Environment of a Fine-Grained Alluvial Floodplain at La Playa Archaeology Site, Sonora, Mexico
Amy M. Schott
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21596
- Micromorphological Analyses of Inuit Communal Sod Houses in Northern Labrador, Canada
Andréanne Couture, Najat Bhiry and James Woollett
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21595
- Characterization of Archaeological Metal Remains in Micromorphological Thin Sections Using μXRF Elemental Mapping
Barbora Wouters, Christina Makarona, Karin Nys and Philippe Claeys
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21591
- Multiple Reoccupations after Four Paleotsunami Inundations (0.3–1.3 ka) at a Prehistoric Site in the Netarts Littoral Cell, Northern Oregon Coast, USA
Rick Minor and Curt D. Peterson
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21593
- Archaeological Landscapes during the 10–8 ka Lake Stanley Lowstand on the Alpena-Amberley Ridge, Lake Huron
Elizabeth Sonnenburg and John O'Shea
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21590
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Search Engine Optimization for Authors
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase the chance of it being read and cited. The crucial part is your article's title and abstract, which are freely available online. Please read these guidelines to learn how to maximize the SEO of the most public part of your paper.