© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.77
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 73/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- A Rapid On-Site Method for Micromorphological Block Impregnation and Thin Section Preparation
Yotam Asscher and Yuval Goren
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21561
- Non-Destructive or Noninvasive? The Potential Effect of X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometers on Luminescence Age Estimates of Archaeological Samples
Jillian Huntley, Kira E. Westaway, Damian B. Gore, Maxime Aubert, June Ross and Michael J. Morwood
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21574
- The Characterization of a Former World War I Battlefield by Integrating Multiple Signals from a Multireceiver EMI Soil Sensor
Timothy Saey, Wouter Gheyle, Birger Stichelbaut, Jean Bourgeois, Stephanie Verplaetse, Veerle Van Eetvelde, Nicolas Note and Marc Van Meirvenne
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21562
- Embedded Behavior: Human Activities and the Construction of the Mesolithic Shellmound of Cabeço da Amoreira, Muge, Portugal
Vera Aldeias and Nuno Bicho
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21573
- Distinctive Volcanic Material for the Production of Campana A Ware: The Workshop Area of Neapolis at the Duomo Metro Station in Naples, Italy
Alberto De Bonis, Stefania Febbraro, Chiara Germinario, Daniela Giampaola, Celestino Grifa, Vincenza Guarino, Alessio Langella and Vincenzo Morra
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21571
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Search Engine Optimization for Authors
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase the chance of it being read and cited. The crucial part is your article's title and abstract, which are freely available online. Please read these guidelines to learn how to maximize the SEO of the most public part of your paper.