© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.77
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 73/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Archaeometric Study of Mortars from the Garum Shop at Pompeii, Campania, Italy (pages 330–351)
Raffaella De Luca, Domenico Miriello, Alessandra Pecci, Salvador Domínguez-Bella, Dario Bernal-Casasola, Daniela Cottica, Andrea Bloise and Gino Mirocle Crisci
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21515
- Middle and Late Pleistocene Landscape Evolution at the Druze Marsh Site in Northeast Jordan: Implications for Population Continuity and Hominin Dispersal (pages 307–329)
Christopher J. H. Ames and Carlos E. Cordova
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21516
- How Do Surficial Lithic Assemblages Weather in Arid Environments? A Case Study from the Atacama Desert, Northern Chile (pages 352–368)
Paula C. Ugalde, Calogero M. Santoro, Eugenia M. Gayo, Claudio Latorre, Sebastián Maldonado, Ricardo De Pol-Holz and Donald Jackson
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21512
- Long-Term Sediment Export Estimates from Northern Jordan using Roman Cisterns as Sediment Traps (pages 369–378)
Sabine Kraushaar, Gregor Ollesch, Christian Siebert, Hans-Joerg Vogel and Markus Fuchs
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21517
- Hohokam Canal Irrigation and the Formation of Irragric Anthrosols in the Middle Gila River Valley, Arizona, USA (pages 271–290)
M. Kyle Woodson, Jonathan A. Sandor, Colleen Strawhacker and Wesley D. Miles
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21513
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked