© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.77
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 73/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Pedo-Geochemical Signatures of Archeological Sites in the Tapirapé-Aquiri National Forest in Marabá, Amazonia, Brazil (pages 430–451)
Dirse Clara Kern, Jucilene Amorim Costa, Maura Imazio da Silveira, Elisangela Regina de Oliveira, Francisco J. Lima Frazão, José Francisco Berredo, Marcondes Lima da Costa and Nestor Kämpf
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21528
- The Dynamics of Small Postglacial Lake Basins and the Nature of Their Archaeological Record: A Case Study of the Middle Palaeolithic Site Neumark-Nord 2, Germany (pages 393–413)
Eduard Pop, Corrie Bakels, Wim Kuijper, Herman Mücher and Madeleine van Dijk
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21526
- Flake Morphology, Fluvial Dynamics, and Debitage Transport Potential (pages 379–392)
David A. Byers, Elise Hargiss and Judson Byrd Finley
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21524
- Chemical and Mineralogical Signatures of Archaeological Features at the Mailhot-Curran Iroquoian Site, Eastern Canada (pages 414–429)
François Courchesne, Marie-Claude Turmel and Claude Chapdelaine
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21527
- Archaeometric Study of Mortars from the Garum Shop at Pompeii, Campania, Italy (pages 330–351)
Raffaella De Luca, Domenico Miriello, Alessandra Pecci, Salvador Domínguez-Bella, Dario Bernal-Casasola, Daniela Cottica, Andrea Bloise and Gino Mirocle Crisci
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21515
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked