© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.344
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 117/184 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Tracing the Alkinoos Harbor of ancient Kerkyra, Greece, and reconstructing its paleotsunami history
Claudia Finkler, Peter Fischer, Kalliopi Baika, Diamanto Rigakou, Garyfalia Metallinou, Hanna Hadler and Andreas Vött
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21609
- Reworked volcaniclastic deposits from the Usumacinta river, Mexico: A serendipitous source of volcanic glass in Maya ceramics
Héctor Víctor Cabadas-Báez, Berenice Solís-Castillo, Elizabeth Solleiro-Rebolledo, Sergey Sedov, Daniel Leonard, Keiko Teranishi-Castillo, Rodrigo Liendo-Stuardo and Oleg Korneychik
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21610
- You have free access to this contentSocietal stability and environmental change: Examining the archaeology-soil erosion paradox (pages 23–35)
Antony G. Brown and Kevin Walsh
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21611
- Production Sites of Early Iron Age Greek Bronze Tripod Cauldrons: First Evidence from Neutron Activation Analysis of Casting Ceramics
Moritz Kiderlen, Anno Hein, Hans Mommsen and Noémi S. Müller
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21604
- A Geochemical Signal from a Mesolithic Intertidal Archaeological Site: A Proof-of-Concept Study from Clachan Harbor, Scotland
Łukasz Mikołajczyk and J. Edward Schofield
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21606
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Search Engine Optimization for Authors
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase the chance of it being read and cited. The crucial part is your article's title and abstract, which are freely available online. Please read these guidelines to learn how to maximize the SEO of the most public part of your paper.