© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.77
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 73/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Flake Morphology, Fluvial Dynamics, and Debitage Transport Potential
David A. Byers, Elise Hargiss and Judson Byrd Finley
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21524
- Chemical and Mineralogical Signatures of Archaeological Features at the Mailhot-Curran Iroquoian Site, Eastern Canada
François Courchesne, Marie-Claude Turmel and Claude Chapdelaine
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21527
- Archaeometric Study of Mortars from the Garum Shop at Pompeii, Campania, Italy (pages 330–351)
Raffaella De Luca, Domenico Miriello, Alessandra Pecci, Salvador Domínguez-Bella, Dario Bernal-Casasola, Daniela Cottica, Andrea Bloise and Gino Mirocle Crisci
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21515
- Middle and Late Pleistocene Landscape Evolution at the Druze Marsh Site in Northeast Jordan: Implications for Population Continuity and Hominin Dispersal (pages 307–329)
Christopher J. H. Ames and Carlos E. Cordova
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21516
- How Do Surficial Lithic Assemblages Weather in Arid Environments? A Case Study from the Atacama Desert, Northern Chile (pages 352–368)
Paula C. Ugalde, Calogero M. Santoro, Eugenia M. Gayo, Claudio Latorre, Sebastián Maldonado, Ricardo De Pol-Holz and Donald Jackson
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21512
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked