© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.77
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 73/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Holocene Avulsions of the Euphrates River in the Najaf Area of Western Mesopotamia: Impacts on Human Settlement Patterns
Jaafar Jotheri, Mark B. Allen and Tony J. Wilkinson
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21548
- A Geoarchaeological Study of the Middle and Upper Pleistocene Levels at Canteen Kopje, Northern Cape Province, South Africa
Matt G. Lotter, Ryan J. Gibbon, Kathleen Kuman, George M. Leader, Tim Forssman and Darryl E. Granger
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21541
- Lost Foraging Opportunities for East Asian Hunter-Gatherers Due to Rising Sea Level Since the Last Glacial Maximum
Jade d'Alpoim Guedes, Jacqueline Austermann and Jerry X. Mitrovica
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21542
- Hydrological Modeling and Prehistoric Settlement on Santa Rosa Island, California, USA
Christopher S. Jazwa, Christopher J. Duffy, Lorne Leonard and Douglas J. Kennett
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21532
- Dating Ancient Field Walls in Karst Landscapes Using Differential Bedrock Lowering
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21531
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked