© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.344
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 117/184 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Long-Term Interactions between the Roman City of Ostia and Its Paleomeander, Tiber Delta, Italy
Ferréol Salomon, Jean-Philippe Goiran, Simona Pannuzi, Hatem Djerbi and Carlo Rosa
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21589
- Geoarchaeology, Forensics, and the Prosecution of Saddam Hussein: A Case Study from the Iraq War (2003–2011)
Joseph Schuldenrein, Michael K. Trimble, Susan Malin-Boyce and Mark Smith
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21586
- Local and Nonlocal Procurement of Raw Material in Amud Cave, Israel: The Complex Mobility of Late Middle Paleolithic Groups
Ravid Ekshtain, Shimon Ilani, Irina Segal and Erella Hovers
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21585
- Paleoecology and Geoarchaeology at El Palmar and the El Zotz Region, Guatemala
Sheryl Luzzadder-Beach, Timothy Beach, Thomas Garrison, Stephen Houston, James Doyle, Edwin Román, Steven Bozarth, Richard Terry, Samantha Krause and Jonathan Flood
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21587
- Examining Fluvial Stratigraphic Architecture Using Ground-Penetrating Radar at the Fanta Stream Fossil and Archaeological Site, Central Ethiopia (pages 577–591)
Peter Lanzarone, Ervan Garrison, René Bobe and Assiged Getahun
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21584
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Search Engine Optimization for Authors
Optimizing your article for search engines will greatly increase the chance of it being read and cited. The crucial part is your article's title and abstract, which are freely available online. Please read these guidelines to learn how to maximize the SEO of the most public part of your paper.