© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Gary Huckleberry and Jamie C. Woodward
Impact Factor: 1.77
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 73/175 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1520-6548
Just Published Articles
- Archaeological Micromorphology Self-Evaluation Exercise
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21536
- Spatial Distribution of Elemental Enrichments around Archaeological Sites: Insights from the Ancient City of Sagalassos in Southwest Turkey
K. Dirix, P. Muchez, P. Degryse and J. Poblome
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21535
- How Bedrock-Controlled Channel Migration Can Structure Selective Preservation of Archaeological Sites: Implications for Modeling Paleoindian Settlement
Edward W. Herrmann
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21537
- The Ecological Impact of Conquest and Colonization on a Medieval Frontier Landscape: Combined Palynological and Geochemical Analysis of Lake Sediments from Radzyń Chełminski, Northern Poland (pages 511–527)
Alex Brown, Rowena Banerjea, Amanda Dawn Wynne, Normunds Stivrins, Marc Jarzebowski, Lisa-Marie Shillito and Aleks Pluskowski
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21525
- Geology of the Murcia Valley and Flood Plain Modifications in the Construction of the Circus Maximus, Rome, Italy (pages 483–494)
Elena Carpentieri, Donatella de Rita and Giuseppe Della Monica
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/gea.21533
Access Research Faster
Register for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when Geoarchaeology has published new research.
Why sign up?
It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
Convenient Delivery – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox.
User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
Saves Time – allows you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked