Thunderbird International Business Review
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Mary B. Teagarden
Online ISSN: 1520-6874
This practitioner oriented journal presents innovative ideas and new research on understanding the challenges confronting global business. Covering the breadth of international business, articles discuss human management, marketing, finance, and accounting. The economic, political, legal, sociocultural, and technological issues related to international business are also discussed.
Aims and Scope
Thunderbird International Business Review is a peer-reviewed journal that is published six times a year in cooperation with the Thunderbird School of Global Business Management, the world's leading institution in the education of global managers. The journal's aim is to advance and disseminate research in the field of international business. Its main target audience includes academicians and executives in business and government who have an interest in international business.
The globalization of markets and businesses brings the need for more active communication and a greater exchange of ideas and research among scholars and practitioners throughout the world. Thunderbird International Business Review features innovative ideas and new research methods for understanding the challenges confronting global business. Emphasizing applied research, the articles—whether empirical, field study, or conceptual—help to bridge the gap between academics and the business community.
Taking a multidisciplinary approach, the journal covers various aspects of international business, including the unique challenges of global human management, marketing, finance, and accounting. This journal also features economic, political, legal, socio-cultural, or technological issues related to international business.
Global business leaders, government executives, international trade specialists
Global business, International business, Global marketing, International finance, Asian business, Market entry, Supply chain management, Human resources, Private Equity/Finance, BRICs/Emerging markets, International management
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ABI/INFORM Database (ProQuest)
- Academic OneFile (GALE Cengage)
- Book Review Digest Plus (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Corporate (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Emerald Management Reviews (Emerald)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- InfoTrac (GALE Cengage)
- OmniFile Full Text Mega Edition (HW Wilson)
- PAIS: Public Affairs Information Service (ProQuest)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)