Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Jesse Roth (Editor-in-Chief), Paolo Pozzilli (European Editor)
Impact Factor: 2.968
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 54/122 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1520-7560
Recently Published Issues
Diabetes/Metabolism: Research and Reviews is Online Only
As an online only journal, benefits to our authors include:
- No charges for colour figures
- Accepted article PDFs published within days of acceptance
- Faster issue publication times for full final articles
- Better integration of online support information for articles
Search DMRR by Topic
Editors' Choice - Free Access
Enjoy FREE access to our Editors' picks of the best current content in DMRR
Insulin's discovery: New insights on its ninetieth birthday
Think you know who discovered insulin...?
Read this revealing account of the four discoverers of insulin!
Type 3c Diabetes
An important commentary and research article on misdiagnosis of pancreatogenic, or type 3c, diabetes (T3cDM).
- The practical importance of recognizing pancreatogenic or type 3c diabetes
Dana K. Andersen
- Prevalence of diabetes mellitus secondary to pancreatic diseases (type 3c)
N. Ewald, C. Kaufmann, A. Raspe, H. U. Kloer, R. G. Bretzel, P. D. Hardt
Special Section: Preventing Diabetes in Women with Gestational Diabetes
Collected expert reviews from speakers at a Symposium of the Canadian Diabetes Association - Guest Editor: Denice Feig
Diabetic Neuropathy: A Comprehensive Update With an eye to the Future
Collected reports from sub-groups of the International Consensus Workshop on Diabetic Neuropathies