Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Jesse Roth (Editor-in-Chief), Paolo Pozzilli (European Editor)
Impact Factor: 2.968
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 54/122 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1520-7560
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews is an online-only journal publishing works in the fields of diabetes, endocrinology, metabolism and obesity. This journal was formerly known as: Diabetes/Metabolism Reviews.
Aims and Scope
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews is an indispensable resource for clinicians and researchers working in the fields of diabetes, endocrinology, metabolism and obesity. Our reviews section provides the latest updates on clinical and basic scientific advances in key areas of diabetes, obesity and metabolism, important historical overviews, discussion of controversial issues and opinions from prominent researchers and clinicians. Original articles describing clinical studies, translational and basic research related to diabetes, obesity, metabolism, or closely related metabolic disorders are welcome, as are articles concerned with treatment and management issues related to patient care.
Please note that Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews is an online-only journal.
Benefits for our authors:
- No charges for colour figures
- Accepted article PDFs are published within days of acceptance
- Faster issue publication times for full final articles
- Better integration of online supporting information for articles
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews publishes supplements. If you are interested in publishing a supplement, please visit our Contact page and select your region in the Advertising and Corporate Sales section.
Researchers and clinicians working on diabetes, metabolism and obesity; Diabetologists; Endocrinologists; Nutritionists; Dieticians; Cardiologists; Podiatrists; Diabetes Educators; Diabetic Specialist Nurses
Diabetes; diabetes mellitus; diabetology; diabetic; insulin; pancreas; islets; islets of Langerhans; beta cells; metabolism; metabolic syndrome; metabolic disorders; endocrinology; obesity; clinical; translational; treatment; patient care; glucose; blood sugar; fasting blood glucose levels; insulin-dependent diabetes; Type 1 diabetes; juvenile diabetes; Type 2 diabetes; prediabetes; insulin resistance; gestational diabetes; congenital diabetes; insulin receptor; diabetic foot; glucose tolerance test; article: Insulin therapy, insulin analogs; research; reviews; journal.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- AgBiotech News & Information (CABI)
- AgBiotechNet (CABI)
- Biological Abstracts (Thomson Reuters)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CAB HEALTH (CABI)
- CABDirect (CABI)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Life Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Dairy Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Global Health (CABI)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE (NLM)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Rural Development Abstracts (CABI)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- SIIC Databases (Sociedad Iberoamericana de Informacion Cientifica)
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (CABI)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)