Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie, with its excellent Impact Factor of 11.336 (2013) is maintaining its leading position among the general chemistry journals. It appears weekly in a highly optimized, reader-friendly format; new articles appear online almost every day. It is one of the prime chemistry journals in the world, with an Impact Factor higher than those of comparable journals.
Moreover, it is the only journal in the field delivering a stimulating mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, and Communications weekly. The Reviews summarize the important results of recent research on topical subjects in all branches of chemistry, point to unresolved problems, and discuss possible developments. The Highlights provide concise evaluations of current trends in chemical research. The Communications are critically selected and report on the latest research results, making the journal indispensable to the chemist who wants to stay well informed. Angewandte Chemie also regularly publishes Nobel lectures in chemistry and related fields.
The recently launched Angewandte Chemie App for iPhone und iPad allows browsing of articles in Early View and the current issues—try for yourself!
ISSN: 1433-7851 (print). 1521-3773 (online). CODEN: ACIEF5.
Volume 54. 52 Issues in 2015.
Chemists of all disciplines
Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Catalysis, Coordination Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry, Bioorganic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, Materials Science, Macromolecular Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Bioanalytical Chemistry, Angewandte, Chemie, International, Edition
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ASFA: Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- CCR Database (Thomson Reuters)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Chemistry Server Reaction Center (Thomson Reuters)
- ChemPrep (Thomson Reuters)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- CrossFire Beilstein (Elsevier)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Current Chemical Reactions (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Life Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Methods in Organic Synthesis (RSC)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)