Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Angewandte Chemie, with its excellent Impact Factor of 13.455 (2011) is maintaining its leading position among the general chemistry journals. It appears weekly in a highly optimized, reader-friendly format; new articles appear online almost every day. It is one of the prime chemistry journals in the world, with an Impact Factor higher than those of comparable journals.
Moreover, it is the only journal in the field delivering a stimulating mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, and Communications weekly. The Reviews summarize the important results of recent research on topical subjects in all branches of chemistry, point to unresolved problems, and discuss possible developments. The Highlights provide concise evaluations of current trends in chemical research. The Communications are critically selected and report on the latest research results, making the journal indispensable to the chemist who wants to stay well informed. Angewandte Chemie International Edition also regularly publishes Nobel lectures in chemistry and related fields.
Join us in celebrating the 125th anniversary of Angewandte Chemie in 2013. The anniversary symposium will take place on March 12th, 2013 in Berlin and will feature eleven world-famous speakers, including three Nobel Laureates. The 125th volume of Angewandte Chemie begins with a special issue featuring a wide range of contributions from Nobel Laureates as well as past and present members of the Editorial and International Advisory Boards. A second special issue will coincide with the Anniversary Symposium and will feature contributions from the speakers.
The recently launched Angewandte Chemie App allows browsing of articles in Early View and the current issues—try for yourself!
ISSN: 1433-7851 (print). 1521-3773 (online). CODEN: ACIEF5.
Volume 52. 52 Issues in 2013.
Chemists of all disciplines
Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Catalysis, Coordination Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry, Bioorganic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, Materials Science, Macromolecular Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Bioanalytical Chemistry, Angewandte, Chemie, International, Edition
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- AGRICOLA Database (National Agricultural Library)
- ASFA: Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Cambridge Structural Database (Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Catalysts & Catalysed Reactions (RSC)
- CCR Database (Thomson Reuters)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemInform (Wiley-VCH/FIZ Chemie)
- Chemistry Server Reaction Center (Thomson Reuters)
- ChemPrep (Thomson Reuters)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- CrossFire Beilstein (Elsevier)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Current Chemical Reactions (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Life Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- ICSD: Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Index Chemicus (Thomson Reuters)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE (NLM)
- Natural Products Update (RSC)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Reaction Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)