Chemical Vapor Deposition
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Online ISSN: 1521-3862
Aims and Scope
From 2016, the journal Chemical Vapor Deposition will be published as a section of the journal Advanced Materials Interfaces.
Please click here for more information.
Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) publishes Reviews, Short Communications, and Full Papers on all aspects of chemical vapor deposition and related technologies, along with other articles presenting opinion, news, conference information, and book reviews.
All papers are peer-reviewed. The journal provides a unified forum for chemists, physicists, and engineers whose publications on chemical vapor deposition have in the past been spread over journals covering inorganic chemistry, materials chemistry, organometallics, applied physics and semiconductor technology, thin films, and ceramic processing.
ISSN: 1521-3862 (online). CODEN: CVDEFX.
Materials scientists, chemists, physicists
materials science, chemical, vapor, deposition, thin films, semiconductors, coatings, composites, electronics
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Cambridge Structural Database (Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- CCR Database (Clarivate Analytics)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemInform (Wiley-VCH)
- Chemistry Server Reaction Center (Clarivate Analytics)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Clarivate Analytics)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Clarivate Analytics)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- Reaction Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)