Annalen der Physik
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Stefan Hildebrandt
Impact Factor: 3.443
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 11/79 (Physics Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1521-3889
Associated Title(s): physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters, Advanced Materials, Laser & Photonics Reviews
Aims and Scope
Annalen der Physik (AdP) is one of the world's most renowned physics journals with an over 225 years' tradition of excellence. Based on the fame of seminal papers by Einstein, Planck and many others, the journal is now tuned towards today's most exciting findings including the annual Nobel Lectures. AdP comprises all areas of physics, with particular emphasis on important, significant and highly relevant results. Topics range from fundamental research to forefront applications including dynamic and interdisciplinary fields. The journal covers theory, simulation and experiment, e.g., but not exclusively, in condensed matter, quantum physics, photonics, materials physics, high energy, gravitation and astrophysics. It welcomes Rapid Research Letters, Original Papers, Review and Feature Articles.
After the doubling in 2014, the 2015 Impact Factor of Annalen der Physik has increased by another 13% to 3.443.
ISSN: 0003-3804 (print). 1521-3889 (online).
Volume 529. 12 Issues in 2017.
Physicists of all disciplines
physics, general physics, experimental, theoretical, applied, mathematical, quantum physics, solid state, atomic physics, relativity, cosmology, quantum information, high energy physics, nuclear physics, quantum field theory, gravitation, thermodynamics, statistics, molecular physics, plasma physics, chaos theory
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Clarivate Analytics)
- ENERGY (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- INIS: International Nuclear Information System Database (IAEA)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet/Current Mathematical Publications (AMS)
- Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- TEMA: Technik und Management (WTI-Frankfurt eG)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- ZBMATH (Zentralblatt MATH)