Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations is the only high-quality polymer science journal dedicated exclusively to theory and simulations, covering all aspects from macromolecular theory to advanced computer simulation techniques.
With a 2012 ISI Impact Factor of 1.606 it is among the top journals publishing original research in polymer science.
As stated by Professor Kurt Kremer, member of the Executive Advisory Board, "Macromolecular Theory & Simulations provides extensive and timely coverage of the most relevant topics in the theory of macromolecules. This includes, e.g., studies on morphology, molecular assemblies, polyelectrolytes, by means of both, classical paper and pencil theory, as well as advanced computer techniques. It is a forum for many highly ranked groups throughout the world and thus represents an important part of today's scientific production in the field."
The journal presents strictly peer-reviewed Feature Articles/Reviews, Full Papers and Communications. It also includes Essays, Macromolecular News and Conference Reports.
'Modeling for Polymer Design', guest-edited by Christopher Barner-Kowollik.
20 Years Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 1022-1344 (print). 1521-3919 (online).
Volume 23. 9 Issues in 2014.
Polymer scientists, chemists, physicists, materials scientists, theoreticians
Polymer Design, macromolecular chemistry, macromolecular physics, polymer science, theory, modelling, computer simulations, thermodynamics, polymerization kinetics
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)