Fortschritte der Physik
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Dieter Lüst, Wolfgang Schleich (Co-Editor)
Impact Factor: 2.442
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 17/78 (Physics Multidisciplinary)
Online ISSN: 1521-3978
Associated Title(s): Annalen der Physik
Aims and Scope
The journal Fortschritte der Physik - Progress of Physics is a pure online Journal (since 2013).
Fortschritte der Physik - Progress of Physics is devoted to the theoretical and experimental studies of fundamental constituents of matter and their interactions e. g. elementary particle physics, classical and quantum field theory, the theory of gravitation and cosmology, thermodynamics and statistics, nuclear physics, laser physics, plasma physics and nonlinear dynamics, including chaos and quantum chaos. Generally the papers are review articles with a detailed survey on relevant publications, but original papers of general interest are also published.
ISSN: Previously 0015-8208 (print). 1521-3978 (online).
Volume 64. 12 Issues in 2016.
Theoretical and mathematical physicists, mathematicians, statisticians
chaos theory, Physik, physics, high energy physics, nuclear physics, quantum field theory, relativity theorie, gravitation, cosmology, thermodynamics, statistics, atomic physics, molecular physics, plasma physics,Fortschritte, progress
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- ENERGY (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- INIS: International Nuclear Information System Database (IAEA)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet/Current Mathematical Publications (AMS)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
- ZBMATH (Zentralblatt MATH)