Contributions to Plasma Physics
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
The journal Contributions to Plasma Physics is a pure online Journal (since 2011).
Aims and Scope of Contributions to Plasma Physics:
- Basic physics of low-temperature plasmas
- Strongly correlated non-ideal plasmas
- Plasma discharges - microplasmas, reactive, and atmospheric pressure plasmas
- Plasma diagnostics
- Plasma-surface interaction
- Plasma technology
- Plasma medicine
Papers advancing these areas through experimental, theoretical, and numerical contributions are particularly welcome. In addition, submission of manuscripts stimulating the increase of knowledge through interdisciplinary collaboration with neighboring fields is highly encouraged.
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: Previously 0863-1042 (print). 1521-3986 (online).
Volume 55. 10 Issues in 2015.
Physicists and engineers concerned with experimental and theoretical work in the field of plasma and gas discharges. Research and development institutions of the relevant, applying industrial branches.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ENERGY (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- INIS: International Nuclear Information System Database (IAEA)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)