© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: K. G. STRASSMEIER
Impact Factor: 0.956
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/62 (Astronomy & Astrophysics)
Online ISSN: 1521-3994
Aims and Scope
Astronomische Nachrichten, founded in 1821 by H. C. Schumacher, is the oldest astronomical journal worldwide still being published. Famous astronomical discoveries and important papers on astronomy and astrophysics published in more than 300 volumes of the journal give an outstanding representation of the progress of astronomical research over the last 180 years. Today, Astronomical Notes/ Astronomische Nachrichten publishes articles in the field of observational and theoretical astrophysics and related topics in solar-system and solar physics. Additional, papers on astronomical instrumentation ground-based and space-based as well as papers about numerical astrophysical techniques and supercomputer modelling are covered. Papers can be completed by short video sequences in the electronic version. Astronomical Notes/ Astronomische Nachrichten also publishes special issues of meeting proceedings.
ISSN: Previously 0004-6337 (print). 1521-3994 (online).
Volume 338. 10 Issues in 2017.
All scientists engaged in astronomy, cosmology, gravitational theory, history of astronomy, space sciences, geodesy and geophysics
theoretical astrophysics, extraterrestrial physics, astrobiology, supercomputer modelling, observational astrophysics, solar stellar astrophysics, extra-galactic astronomy, cosmology, astrophysical instrumentation, numerical astrophysics, Astronomie, Astrophysik, astronomy, astrophysics, Astronomische, Nachrichten, geophysics, astronomical notes, solarsystem, research, an, astronomical discoveries, solar physics, telescope
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Astronomy & Astrophysics Abstracts (Springer)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Clarivate Analytics)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- ZBMATH (Zentralblatt MATH)