Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Edited By: Lutz Edler, Mauro Gasparini
Impact Factor: 1.236
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 34/52 (Mathematical & Computational Biology); 36/119 (Statistics & Probability)
Online ISSN: 1521-4036
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:September 2014
Volume 56, Issue 5
Special Issue: New Approaches to Relevant Clinical...
Volume 56, Issue 4
Special Issue: Probability Estimation and Machine ...
Volume 56, Issue 3
Special Issue: METMAVI – VIth International Worksh...
Volume 56, Issue 2
Volume 56, Issue 1
Biometrical Journal is edited in cooperation with the German and the Austro-Swiss Region of the International Biometric Society (IBS). Visit the Society homepages here.
Register for free online member access (more)
View the latest Biometrical Journal Membership Enewsletter - read latest top papers and sign up for email alerts today!
Recently Published Articles
- New approaches to relevant clinical and biological data – XIVth Spanish Conference of the International Biometric Society (pages 730–731)
Vladimir Dragalin and Jesús López-Fidalgo
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201400115
- Analytic power and sample size calculation for the genotypic transmission/disequilibrium test in case-parent trio studies
Christoph Neumann, Margaret A. Taub, Samuel G. Younkin, Terri H. Beaty, Ingo Ruczinski and Holger Schwender
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300148
- Estimation and residual analysis with R for a linear regression model with an interval-censored covariate (pages 867–885)
Klaus Langohr and Guadalupe Gómez Melis
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300204
- A Bayesian SIRS model for the analysis of respiratory syncytial virus in the region of Valencia, Spain (pages 808–818)
Ana Corberán-Vallet and Francisco J. Santonja
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300194
- Global adaptive rank truncated product method for gene-set analysis in association studies (pages 901–911)
Natalia Vilor-Tejedor and M. Luz Calle
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300192