Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Edited By: Lutz Edler, Mauro Gasparini
Impact Factor: 1.236
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 34/52 (Mathematical & Computational Biology); 36/119 (Statistics & Probability)
Online ISSN: 1521-4036
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:January 2015
Volume 57, Issue 1
Special Issue: Multiple Comparison Procedures 2013...
Volume 56, Issue 6
Volume 56, Issue 5
Special Issue: New Approaches to Relevant Clinical...
Volume 56, Issue 4
Special Issue: Probability Estimation and Machine ...
Volume 56, Issue 3
Special Issue: METMAVI – VIth International Worksh...
Biometrical Journal is edited in cooperation with the German and the Austro-Swiss Region of the International Biometric Society (IBS). Visit the Society homepages here.
Register for free online member access (more)
View the latest Biometrical Journal Membership Enewsletter - read latest top papers and sign up for email alerts today!
Recently Published Articles
- The estimation and use of predictions for the assessment of model performance using large samples with multiply imputed data
Angela M. Wood, Patrick Royston and Ian R. White
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201400004
- A Bayesian approach to probabilistic sensitivity analysis in structured benefit-risk assessment
Ed Waddingham, Shahrul Mt-Isa, Richard Nixon and Deborah Ashby
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300254
- A case study using the PrOACT-URL and BRAT frameworks for structured benefit risk assessment
Richard Nixon, Christoph Dierig, Shahrul Mt-Isa, Isabelle Stöckert, Thaison Tong, Silvia Kuhls, Gemma Hodgson, John Pears, Ed Waddingham, Kimberley Hockley and Andrew Thomson
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300248
- Influence of trial duration on the bias of the estimated treatment effect in clinical trials when individual heterogeneity is ignored
Elsa Cécilia-Joseph, Bertran Auvert, Philippe Broët and Thierry Moreau
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201400046
- You have free access to this content