Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Edited By: Lutz Edler, Mauro Gasparini
Impact Factor: 1.236
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 34/52 (Mathematical & Computational Biology); 36/119 (Statistics & Probability)
Online ISSN: 1521-4036
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:November 2014
Volume 56, Issue 6
Volume 56, Issue 5
Special Issue: New Approaches to Relevant Clinical...
Volume 56, Issue 4
Special Issue: Probability Estimation and Machine ...
Volume 56, Issue 3
Special Issue: METMAVI – VIth International Worksh...
Volume 56, Issue 2
Biometrical Journal is edited in cooperation with the German and the Austro-Swiss Region of the International Biometric Society (IBS). Visit the Society homepages here.
Register for free online member access (more)
View the latest Biometrical Journal Membership Enewsletter - read latest top papers and sign up for email alerts today!
Recently Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleCovariate-adjusted measures of discrimination for survival data
Ian R. White, Eleni Rapsomaniki and for the Emerging Risk Factors Collaboration
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201400061
- Two-stage estimation for multivariate recurrent event data with a dependent terminal event
Chyong-Mei Chen, Ya-Wen Chuang and Pao-Sheng Shen
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201400001
- On measures of dissimilarity between point patterns: Classification based on prototypes and multidimensional scaling
Jorge Mateu, Frederic P. Schoenberg, David M. Diez, Jonatan A. González and Weipeng Lu
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300150
- On stability issues in deriving multivariable regression models
Willi Sauerbrei, Anika Buchholz, Anne-Laure Boulesteix and Harald Binder
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201300222
- Assessing changes over time in healthcare provider performance: Addressing regression to the mean over multiple time points
Jessica Kasza, John L. Moran and Patricia J. Solomon
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/bimj.201400105