Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
An international journal full of PEP
PEP is the leading source for information on
- Ignition, combustion and detonation
PEP is the official journal of the International Pyrotechnics Society.
Synthesis, formulation, analysis, detection, characterization, ballistics, detonation, application and demilitarization
To keep you up-to-date
Meetings notification and book reviews
Contributions from experts in chemistry, physics and engineering
The latest research results are also available online for institutional subscribers
PEP is the forum for the exchange of science and technology in energetic materials.
2014 Impact Factor: 1.604
ISSN: 0721-3115 (print). 1521-4087 (online).
Volume 41. 6 Issues in 2016.
Scientists and technologists working on propellants, explosives, primers and pyrotechnics, combustion and detonation processes as well as safety regulations
applied chemistry, chemical engineering, propellants, explosives, primers and pyrotechnics, combustion, detonation processes, safety regulations, energetic materials, airbags, chemistry, pyrotechnics, detection
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)