Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor-in-Chief: Peter Gregory, Deputy Editors: Martin Ottmar, Carolina Novo da Silva, Lorna Stimson
Online ISSN: 1521-4095
Associated Title(s): Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Engineering Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, Advanced Healthcare Materials, Small
Referee's name: Essential: fill in your name!
Do you wish to remain anonymous:
1) How important do you consider the results reported?
nothing selected very important (top 10% of papers) important (top 30% of papers) less important unimportant
2) Do the data obtained by experiment or calculation verify the hypotheses and conclusions?
nothing selected Yes No *)
3) Is the length of the manuscript appropriate to its contents?
nothing selected Yes No, the manuscript is too long *) No, the manuscript is too short *)
4) Do you recommend acceptance of the article?
nothing selected Yes, without alterations Yes, after minor alterations *) No, the manuscript requires major alterations *) No *)
5) If you are of the opinion that the contribution is publishable, but not sufficiently novel for Advanced Materials, please indicate which other journal you consider more appropriate.
*) Please give comments here:
For your archives, print or save the confirmation of this report (which comes immediately on submission) with your browser print or save function. You will also receive a copy of your report to your e-mail account. - Thanks -
Copyright © 1999–2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All Rights Reserved.