Chemical Engineering & Technology
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Aims and Scope
More than 30 Years of Expertise!
This is the journal for chemical engineers looking for first-hand information in all areas of chemical and process engineering.
Chemical Engineering & Technology is:
- Competent with contributions written and refereed by outstanding professionals from around the world.
- Essential because it is an international forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Topical because its articles treat the very latest developments in the field.
Chemical Engineering & Technology is now in its 35th year of publication. Recent issues have covered topics such as high pressure technology, micro system technology, modelling, parameter estimation, corrosion, and emission and pollution control.
ISSN: 0930-7516 (print). 1521-4125 (online).
Volume 38. 12 Issues in 2015.
Chemical engineers, process engineers, industrial chemists, designers of plant equipment, biotechnologists
chemical engineering, chemical plant design, plant equipment, simulation, modeling, biotechnology, engineering in life sciences, technology
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- ChemWeb (ChemIndustry.com)
- Chimica Database (Elsevier)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- EnCompass Lit (Elsevier)
- ENERGY (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- FLUIDEX (Elsevier)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- Polymer Library (iSmithers RAPRA)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- TEMA: Technik und Management (WTI-Frankfurt eG)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)