Materials and Corrosion
© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Online ISSN: 1521-4176
Aims and Scope
Materials and Corrosion is the leading European journal in its field, providing rapid and comprehensive coverage of the subject and specifically highlighting the increasing importance of corrosion research and prevention.
Materials and Corrosion provides you with strictly peer-reviewed, high-quality papers on all aspects of the behavior of materials in corrosive environments as well as corrosion testing and protection.
Several sections exclusive to Materials and Corrosion bring you closer to the current events in the field of corrosion research and add to the impact this journal can make on your work. Materials and Corrosion is indexed in all important indexing services. Articles are published in English.
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
ISSN: 0947-5117 (print). 1521-4176 (online).
Volume 67. 12 Issues in 2016.
Materials scientists, mechanical engineers, engineers, equipment manufacturers, chemists, metallurgists, environmental scientists
materials science, metals, alloys, ceramics, composites, corrosion, materials testing, corrosion protection, prevention
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder (ACS)
- COMPENDEX (Elsevier)
- Computer & Information Systems Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Civil Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Technology Research Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts (ProQuest)
- EnCompass Lit (Elsevier)
- ENERGY (FIZ Karlsruhe)
- Engineered Materials Abstracts (ProQuest)
- INIS: International Nuclear Information System Database (IAEA)
- INSPEC (IET)
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Materials Business File (ProQuest)
- METADEX (ProQuest)
- PASCAL Database (INIST/CNRS)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)