Copyright © 2013 IUBMB
Edited By: Angelo Azzi and William J. Whelan
Impact Factor: 3.514
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 85/181 (Cell Biology); 105/290 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1521-6551
Recently Published Issues
We invite you to visit our separate Author Services website which offers many benefits and services to journal and book authors, including:
- Single sign-on with Wiley Online Library. Create one account and use it on both sites.
- View a full list of author benefits and rights.
- Review editorial policies and copyright matters.
- Submit an article to a journal.
- Find a book editor to submit your proposal to.
- Track your accepted journal article through production.
- Free access to your published journal article and the ability to nominate co-authors and colleagues to receive free access (most journals).
- Claim your 25% author discount on books
- And more…
If you have any difficulties logging in to Author Services or accessing your article once it is published online, please contact
Not an author yet? Submit your article today!
2013 Young Investigator Award
Recently Published Virtual Issue
EarlyView articles now online:
Contrasting effects of type 2 and type 1 diabetes on plasma RBP4 levels: The significance of transthyretin
Raghu Pullakhandam, Ravindranadh Palika, Sudip Ghosh and Geereddy Bhanuprakash Reddy
Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ cofactors in neurodegeneration
Loukia Katsouri, Katrin Blondrath and Magdalena Sastre
The impairment of insulin signaling in Alzheimer's disease
Emanuel Candeias, Ana I. Duarte, Cristina Carvalho, Sónia C. Correia, Susana Cardoso, Renato X. Santos, Ana I. Plácido, George Perry and Paula I. Moreira
New functions of protein kinase Gcn2 in yeast and mammals
José R. Murguía and Ramón Serrano
Fe65 matters: New light on an old molecule
Giuseppina Minopoli, Anna Gargiulo, Silvia Parisi and Tommaso Russo