Copyright © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Editor: Robert Denk
Online ISSN: 1522-2616
Aims and Scope
Mathematische Nachrichten - Mathematical News publishes original papers on new results and methods that hold prospect for substantial progress in mathematics and its applications. All branches of analysis, algebra, number theory, geometry and topology, flow mechanics and theoretical aspects of stochastics are given special emphasis.
ISSN: 0025-584X (print). 1522-2616 (online).
Volume 288. 18 Issues in 2015.
Mathematicians and other specialists interested in modern developments of mathematics and in using mathematics in research, teaching, and technology
mathematics, analysis, algebra, number, theory, geometry, topology, stochastics, theoretical aspects of stochastics
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- CompuMath Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents: Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Index to Statistics (ASA/IMS)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet/Current Mathematical Publications (AMS)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
- ZBMATH (Zentralblatt MATH)