© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Online ISSN: 1522-2667
Your weekly abstracting service
- Search within the wealth of ChemInform reactions
- Find the perfect synthetic method for your target compound
- Benefit from concise ChemInform reaction schemes showing scope and limitations and stereochemical outcome
- Profit from the highly reliable data prepared by experienced chemists in the editorial team
Recently Published Articles
- ChemInform Abstract: An Efficient Method for the Preparation of N-Formyl-imide via Amidine Using Propylphosphonic Anhydride (T3P®).
M. Sambaiah, Ramakrishna Gudipati, K. Shiva Kumar, Satyanarayana Yennam and Manoranjan Behera
Article first published online: 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201620056
- ChemInform Abstract: Merger of Johnson—Claisen Rearrangement and Alkoxycarbonylation for Atom Efficient Diester Synthesis.
Thomas Seidensticker, David Moeller and Andreas J. Vorholt
Article first published online: 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201620080
- ChemInform Abstract: DNA Directed Self-Assembly of Fluorescent Colloidal Semiconductor Quantum Dots and Plasmonic Metal Nanoparticles Heterogeneous Nanomaterials
Yan Guo, Yue Hu and Zhengtao Deng
Article first published online: 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201620272
- ChemInform Abstract: Multicomponent and Multicatalytic Reactions — A Synthetic Strategy Inspired by Nature
Alicia Galvan, Francisco J. Fananas and Felix Rodriguez
Article first published online: 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201620252
- ChemInform Abstract: Catalytic Asymmetric Mannich Reactions with Fluorinated Aromatic Ketones: Efficient Access to Chiral β-Fluoroamines.
Barry M. Trost, Tanguy Saget, Andreas Lerchen and Chao-I Joey Hung
Article first published online: 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201620050