© WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Online ISSN: 1522-2667
Your weekly abstracting service
- Search within the wealth of ChemInform reactions
- Find the perfect synthetic method for your target compound
- Benefit from concise ChemInform reaction schemes showing scope and limitations and stereochemical outcome
- Profit from the highly reliable data prepared by experienced chemists in the editorial team
Recently Published Articles
- ChemInform Abstract: Modular Synthesis of Tetra-Substituted Furans from Alkynes, Weinreb Amides, and Aldehydes.
Sajan Silwal and Ronald J. Rahaim
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201608120
- ChemInform Abstract: Synthesis and Reactivities of Monofluoro Acylboronates in Chemoselective Amide Bond Forming Ligation with Hydroxylamines
Hidetoshi Noda and Jeffrey W. Bode
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201608246
- ChemInform Abstract: Williamson Ether Synthesis with Phenols at a Tertiary Stereogenic Carbon: Formal Enantioselective Phenoxylation of β-Keto Esters.
Kazutaka Shibatomi, Manato Kotozaki, Nozomi Sasaki, Ikuhide Fujisawa and Seiji Iwasa
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201608022
- ChemInform Abstract: A Three-Component Reaction for the Efficient Construction of the 2′,11b′-Dihydrospiro[indoline-3,1′-pyrido[2,1-a]isoquinoline] Skeleton.
Jing Sun, Yan Sun, Hui Gong and Chao-Guo Yan
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201608103
- ChemInform Abstract: Iodine(III)-Mediated Diazidation and Azido-Oxyamination of Enamides.
Sophie Nocquet-Thibault, Anita Rayar, Pascal Retailleau, Kevin Cariou and Robert H. Dodd
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/chin.201608067