Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Functionalization of 2″-C-(Piperazinomethyl)-2′,3′-BcNA (Bicyclic Nucleic Acids) with Pyren-1-ylcarbonyl Units (pages 1204–1218)
Morten Borre Hansen, Nicolai Krog Andersen, Michael Raunkjær, Per Trolle Jørgensen and Jesper Wengel
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400141
- Organocatalyzed and Uncatalyzed CC/CC and CC/CN Exchange Processes between Knoevenagel and Imine Compounds in Dynamic Covalent Chemistry (pages 1219–1236)
Sirinan Kulchat, Kamel Meguellati and Jean-Marie Lehn
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400187
- Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNT)-Ionic Liquid-Modified Carbon Paste Electrode: Probing FurazolidoneDNA Interactions and DNA Determination (pages 1307–1315)
Lida Fotouhi and Shahrbanoo Arabiyan
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400150
- Palmarumycins from the Endophytic Fungus Lasiodiplodia pseudotheobromae XSZ-3 (pages 1289–1294)
Xiaojing Lü, Gang Chen, Zhanlin Li, Yuhong Zhang, Zaiying Wang, Weiwei Rong, Yuehu Pei, Huaqi Pan, Huiming Hua and Jiao Bai
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300436
- Sesquiterpenoids from the Root Bark of Acanthopanax leucorrhizus and Their Biological Activities (pages 1283–1288)
Hao-Bin Hu, Peng-Hui Zhang and Yun Wu
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300424