Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2013 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Synthesis of Thymidine, Uridine, and 5-Methyluridine Nucleolipids: Tools for a Tuned Lipophilization of Oligonucleotides (pages 872–888)
Emma Werz, Rebecca Viere, Gina Gassmann, Sergei Korneev, Edith Malecki and Helmut Rosemeyer
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201200573
- Synthesis of New Furo[3,4-b]quinolin-1(3H)-one Scaffolds Derived from γ-Lactone-Fused Quinolin-4(1H)-ones (pages 919–923)
Raphaël Labruère, Philippe Helissey, Stéphanie Desbène-Finck and Sylviane Giorgi-Renault
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201200313
- New Flavonoids from Lysimachia christinaeHance (pages 985–989)
Feifei Gao, De Zhao and Jun Deng
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201200328
- Five New Steroidal Alkaloid Glycosides from Solanum tuberosum (pages 931–940)
Zhi-Qiang Zhang, Jian-Guang Luo, Jun-Song Wang and Ling-Yi Kong
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201200269
- Stoichiometric Reactions of Enamines Derived from Diphenylprolinol Silyl Ethers with Nitro Olefins and Lessons for the Corresponding Organocatalytic Conversions – a Survey (pages 799–852)
Dieter Seebach, Xiaoyu Sun, Marc-Olivier Ebert, W. Bernd Schweizer, Nirupam Purkayastha, Albert K. Beck, Jörg Duschmalé, Helma Wennemers, Takasuke Mukaiyama, Meryem Benohoud, Yujiro Hayashi and Markus Reiher
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300079