Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Two New Phenolic Compounds from Artemisia iwayomogi (pages 283–289)
Xi-Tao Yan, Yan Ding, Wei Li, Ya-Nan Sun, Seo-Young Yang, Young-Sang Koh and Young-Ho Kim
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300170
- First Synthesis of Azachlorins and Azacorrins with a N-Atom in β-Pyrrolic Positions (pages 188–196)
Nghiem Hai Vu, Jan-Erik Damke, Tobias Borrmann, Lechosław Latos-Grażyński and Franz-Peter Montforts
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300303
- Synthesis of a New Library of Pyrano-phenazine Derivatives via a Novel Three-Component Protocol (pages 228–236)
Ahmad Shaabani, Rahim Ghadari and Masoud Arabieh
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300006
- Purification of Enantiomeric Mixtures in Enantioselective Synthesis: Overlooked Errors and Scientific Basis of Separation in Achiral Environment (pages 161–187)
Jürgen Martens and Ravi Bhushan
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300392
- Biotransformation of Oleaside A by Cunninghamella echinulata (pages 290–297)
Min Lu, Qing-Xin Liu, Zhu-Zhen Han, Xian-Qing Hu, Wei-Dong Zhang, Ping Wan and Hui-Liang Li
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300180