Helvetica Chimica Acta
© Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief: Richard J. Smith (Managing Editor)
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Synthesis and NMR Spectroscopic Elucidation of Four Diastereoisomers of Oxygenated Bisabolane Side Chain (pages 1035–1060)
Misaki Hirai, Rurina Miyazaki, Kana Mitsui, Kota Kiuchi, Hiroyuki Onuki, Hiroshi Hirota and Chiaki Kuroda
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400395
- Chemical Constituents of the Endophytic Fungus Hypoxylon sp. 12F0687 Isolated from Taiwanese Ilex formosana (pages 1167–1176)
Yi-Shuan Chen, Ming-Jen Cheng, Yi Hsiao, Hing-Yuen Chan, Sung-Yuan Hsieh, Chun-Wei Chang, Ta-Wei Liu, Hsun-Shuo Chang and Ih-Sheng Chen
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201500048
- One-Pot Four-Component Synthesis of Thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-amines via Sequential Gewald/Cyclocondensation Reactions (pages 1079–1086)
Mehdi Adib, Helia Janatian Ghazvini, Mehdi Soheilizad, Sara Saeedi, Mahmood Tajbakhsh and Massoud Amanlou
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201500008