Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Stereoselective Total Synthesis of Oxylipins: (6S,7E,9R,10S)-6,9,10-Trihydroxyoctadec-7-enoic Acid and (6Z,8R,9R,10S)-8,9,10-Trihydroxyoctadec-6-enoic Acid (pages 546–555)
Jhillu Singh Yadav, Kattela Shiva Shankar, Anugu Srinivas Reddy and Basi V. Subba Reddy
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300223
- Synthesis of Imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines Using Fe3O4@SiO2 as an Efficient Nanomagnetic Catalyst via a One-Pot Multicomponent Reaction (pages 587–593)
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300244
- Further Biphenyl Lignans with a Tetrahydrofuran Moiety from Gymnotheca chinensis (pages 499–506)
Shiji Xiao, Dahai He, Dongmei Fang, Fang Chen, Lisheng Ding and Yan Zhou
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300208
- Lycopodium Alkaloids from Lycopodium obscurum L. (pages 519–523)
Yu Chen, Hong-Wu He, Zhi-Nan Mei and Guang-Zhong Yang
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300243
- Floccosic Acid, a New Triterpenic Acid from Nepeta floccosa (pages 556–560)
Liaqat Ali, Samina Ali, Javid Hussain, Ahmed Al-Harrasi, Abdul Latif Khan, Syed Tasleem Hussain Shah and Tania Shamim Rizvi
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300232