Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- PN Bond Cleavage during the Insertion of Carbon Fragments into PIIIN Bonds in Bis(diphenylphosphino) Amines (pages 1158–1164)
Nermin Biricik, Cezmi Kayan and Bahattin Gümgüm
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400074
- A New and Convenient Synthesis of Amino-phthalimide (1H-Isoindole-1,3(2H)-dione) Derivatives and Their Photoluminescent Properties (pages 1107–1114)
Ayse Tan, Ebru Bozkurt, Nurhan Kishali and Yunus Kara
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300394
- First Diastereoselective PasseriniSmiles and UgiSmiles Reactions Using Chiral Aldehydes (pages 1076–1087)
Palakodety Radha Krishna, Gandrath Dayaker, D. Venkata Ramana and Ramesh Kunde
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300317
- Labdane Diterpenoids from the Roots of Amomum maximum and Their Cytotoxic Evaluation (pages 1140–1145)
Jian-Guang Luo, Hong Yin, Bo-Yi Fan and Ling-Yi Kong
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300426
- Reactions of Quino-Ketenes with C-Nucleophiles: Syntheses of (2-Hydroxyphenyl)methanols and 2-Hydroxyphenyl Ketones (pages 1097–1106)
Hande Gündüz, Volkan Kumbaraci and Naciye Talinli
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300391