Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2015 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Steroidal Alkaloids from Veratrum maackiiRegel with Genotoxicity on Brain-Cell DNA in Mice (pages 539–545)
Yue Cong, Hua-Lan Zhu, Qing-Chun Zhang, Lin Li, Hai-Yan Li, Xian-You Wang and Jing-Gong Guo
Article first published online: 16 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400238
- Stereoselective Synthesis of the Non-Lactonic Portion of (Z)-Cryptofolione and Approaches towards Its Conversion to (Z)-Cryptofolione (pages 520–526)
Siddavatam Nagendra, Vanka Krishna Reddy and Biswanath Das
Article first published online: 16 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400242
- Synthesis of Polysubstituted Benzenes via the Vinylogous Michael Addition of Alkylidenemalononitriles to 2-(1,3-Dioxo-1H-inden-2(3H)-ylidene)malononitrile (pages 569–574)
Abdolali Alizadeh, Hadi Sedighian, Seyed Yasub Hosseini and Long-Guan Zhu
Article first published online: 16 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400287
- Selenophen-2-yl-Substituted Thiocarbonyl Ylides – at the Borderline of Dipolar and Biradical Reactivity (pages 453–461)
Grzegorz Mlostoń, Katarzyna Urbaniak, Anthony Linden and Heinz Heimgartner
Article first published online: 16 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201500050