Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Identification of Five New Minor Constituents from the Whole Plant of Amischotolype hispida (pages 347–358)
Chun-Wei Chang, Hsun-Shuo Chang, Ming-Jen Cheng, Chien-Fang Peng and Ih-Sheng Chen
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400179
- Synthesis of New Silybin Derivatives and Evaluation of Their Antioxidant Properties (pages 399–409)
Armando Zarrelli, Valeria Romanucci, Lorenzo De Napoli, Lucio Previtera and Giovanni Di Fabio
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400282
- Reaction of 3-Hydroxyquinoline-2,4-diones with Inorganic Thiocyanates in the Presence of Ammonium or Alkylammonium Ions: the Unexpected Replacement of a Hydroxy Group by an Amino Group (pages 318–335)
Antonín Klásek, Ondřej Rudolf, Michal Rouchal and Antonín Lyčka
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400189
- Synthesis of New Pyrano[2′,3′: 5,6]chromeno[4,3-b]quinolin-4-ones via Aza-DielsAlder Reaction (pages 417–426)
Bejjanki Naveen Kumar, Akkaladevi Venkatesham, Kommu Nagaiah and Nanubolu Jagadeesh Babu
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400286