Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Diterpenoids from Aerial Parts of Clerodendranthus spicatus and Their Cytotoxic Activity (pages 1708–1713)
Shu-Cai Guan and Guang-Yan Fan
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400106
- Synthesis of 2-Substituted 3-Alkylidene-2,3-dihydro-1H-isoindol-1-imines through Cyclization of [1-(2-Cyanophenyl)alkylidene]aminide Intermediates Generated from the Reaction of 2-(1-Azidoalkyl)benzonitriles with NaH (pages 1624–1629)
Kazuhiro Kobayashi, Kosuke Ezaki and Ippei Nozawa
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400261
- Enantioselective Sulfur-Michael Addition of Thioacetic Acid to Nitroalkenes Catalyzed by Bifunctional Amine-Thiourea Catalysts (pages 1700–1707)
Renchao Wang and Jiaxi Xu
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400125
- Novel Template Sorbents for Separation of Americium(III) from Nitric Acid Solutions: Search of Optimal Ion-Imitator of AmIII (pages 1644–1651)
Vasilii P. Morgalyuk, Stepan N. Kalmykov, Tat'yana V. Strelkova and Eduard E. Nifant'ev
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400068
- Three New Phthalides from Gnaphalium adnatum (pages 1638–1643)
Xing-Ping Zheng, Qiong-Fang Cui, Jing-Feng Zhao, Li-Juan Yang, Hong-Bin Zhang, Xiao-Dong Yang and Liang Li
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300445