Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2013 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Copper-Catalyzed Synthesis of 2H-Thiopyran Derivatives from Alkynes, Sulfonyl Azides, Carbon Disulfide, and Malononitrile (pages 2141–2146)
Issa Yavari, Manijeh Nematpour and Ziba Tavakoli
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201200600
- Lanostane Triterpenes from Ceriporia lacerate HS-ZJUT-C13A, a Fungal Endophyte of Huperzia serrata (pages 2092–2097)
You-Min Ying, Wei-Guang Shan, Li-Wen Zhang, Yan Chen and Zha-Jun Zhan
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300002
- Synthesis of Highly Substituted Hexahelicenes (pages 2020–2032)
Manfred Schwertel, Sabine Hillmann and Herbert Meier
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300187
- Synthesis of 3-Carbamoyl β-Lactams via Manganese(III)-Promoted Cyclization of N-Alkenylmalonamides (pages 2081–2091)
Paweł Punda, Łukasz Ponikiewski and Sławomir Makowiec
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201200646
- One-Pot Synthesis of Dispiro[oxindole-3,3′-pyrrolidines] by Three-Component [3+2] Cycloadditions of in situ-Generated Azomethine Ylides with 3-Benzylidene-2,3-dihydro-1H-indol-2-ones (pages 2103–2114)
Firouz Matloubi Moghaddam, Mostafa Kiamehr, Mohammad Reza Khodabakhshi, Marjan Jebeli Javan, Shaghayegh Fathi, Alexander Villinger, Viktor O. Iaroshenko and Peter Langer
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201200602