Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Nordammarane Triterpenoids from Sanguisorba officinalis (pages 273–278)
Jiang Hu, Hui Li, Ben-Shou Yang, Xia Mao and Xiao-Dong Shi
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400245
- Enantiospecific Synthesis of (R)-3-Amino-4-(2,4,5-trifluorophenyl)butanoic Acid Using (S)-Serine as a Chiral Pool (pages 260–266)
Aytekin Köse, Özlem Gündoğdu, Derya Aktaş, Meryem Fıstıkçı, Ramazan Altundaş, Hasan Seçen and Yunus Kara
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400181
- A Facile and Efficient One-Pot Electrochemical Synthesis of Thiazole Derivatives in Aqueous Solution (pages 210–223)
Mohsen Ameri, Ali Amoozadeh, Alireza Asghari, Davood Nematollahi and Mohammad Bakherad
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400167
- New Furostanol Glycosides from the Roots of Digitalis ciliataTrautv. (pages 224–231)
Ether Kemertelidze, Alexander Skhirtladze and Markus Ganzera
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400077
- One-Pot Synthesis of 3-Acetyl-2-aryl-3,4-dihydroquinazolines from N-[2-(Azidomethyl)phenyl]benzamides Utilizing Intramolecular Aza-Wittig Reaction (pages 184–189)
Kazuhiro Kobayashi, Naoki Matsumoto, Mika Nagashima and Hiroki Inouchi
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400316