Helvetica Chimica Acta
© Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Direct Arylation of 5-Iodouracil and 5-Iodouridine with Heteroarenes and Benzene via Photochemical Reaction (pages 953–960)
Qian Yang, Tao Wei, Yun He, Yong Liang and Zun-Ting Zhang
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400351
- Computational Studies on Intramolecular Cycloadditions of Azidoenynes and Azidobutenenitriles to Give 6H-Pyrrolo[1,2-c][1,2,3]triazoles and 5H-Pyrrolo[1,2-d]tetrazoles (pages 1018–1027)
Gérard Audran, Paul Brémond, Douniazad El Abed, Sylvain R. A. Marque, Didier Siri and Maurice Santelli
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201500003
- An Efficient and Chemoselective Knoevenagel/Hemiketalization Process for the Synthesis of New 2H-Chromenes in a One-Pot Three-Component Reaction (pages 978–985)
Lenka Chandrasekhara Rao, Nandigama Satish Kumar and Harshadas Mitaram Meshram
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400375