Helvetica Chimica Acta
© Wiley-VHCA AG, Zurich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief: Jeffrey W. Bode, Christophe Copéret
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The relaunch of Helvetica brings a new focus on full papers, a new scope and a new editorial board to one of the oldest and most prestigious journals in the chemical science. For more information click here.
The relaunched Helvetica is accepting new submissions from now on. Accepted articles will be published online within a week.
Effective with the 2017 volume, Helvetica will be published in an online-only format.
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentBatch and Continuous Flow Hydrogenation of Liquid and Gaseous Alkenes Catalyzed by a Silica-grafted Iridium(III) Hydride (pages 908–915)
Martino Rimoldi and Antonio Mezzetti
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201600184
- You have free access to this content
- You have free access to this contentTotal Synthesis of the Proposed Structure of Ardimerin, and Proposal for its Structural Revision (pages 944–960)
Ryota Nakayama, Eva-Maria Tanzer, Takenori Kusumi, Ken Ohmori and Keisuke Suzuki
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201600244
- You have free access to this contentIdentifying Sn Site Heterogeneities Prevalent Among Sn-Beta Zeolites (pages 916–927)
Patrick Wolf, Wei-Chih Liao, Ta-Chung Ong, Maxence Valla, James W. Harris, Rajamani Gounder, William N. P. van der Graaff, Evgeny A. Pidko, Emiel J. M. Hensen, Paola Ferrini, Jan Dijkmans, Bert Sels, Ive Hermans and Christophe Copéret
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201600234
- Biological activity of Brassinosteroids - direct comparison of known and new analogs in planta
Sebastian Wendeborn, Mathilde Lachia, Pierre M. J. Jung, Joerg Leipner, David Brocklehurst, Alain De Mesmaeker and Regis Mondiere
Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2016 08:22AM EST | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201600305