Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- Lycopodium Alkaloids from Huperzia serrata (pages 1433–1439)
You-Min Ying, Xiao-Sa Liu, Cui-Ping Tong, Jian-Wei Wang, Zha-Jun Zhan and Wei-Guang Shan
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400015
- Biosynthesis of Bromoroquefortines in a High Saline Medium by Penicillium chrysogenum, a Terrestrial Endophyte Collected from Coffea arabica (pages 1345–1353)
José Vinicius da Silva, Taicia Pacheco Fill, Letícia Veras Lotufo, Cláudia do Ó. Pessoa and Edson Rodrigues-Filho
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300447
- Tetrakis(bicyclo[2.2.2]oct-2-ene)-Fused Calixpyrrole (pages 1427–1432)
Abdullah Aydogan and Ahmet Akar
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400009
- Catalyst-Free One-Pot Synthesis of Ketene Imines under Ultrasound Irradiation (pages 1422–1426)
Hamideh Emtiazi and Mohammad A. Amrollahi
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400002
- DielsAlder Cyclization of a Dihydropyridine: NMR Spectroscopy, X-Ray Crystallography, and DFT Computations. Bent Aromatic Dimeric Clusters in the Solid Phase (pages 1365–1382)
Gideon Fraenkel, Jinhua Song, Albert Chow and Judith C. Gallucci
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300442