Helvetica Chimica Acta
Copyright © 2014 Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Editor in Chief M. Volkan Kisakürek
Online ISSN: 1522-2675
The January issue 2013 of Helvetica Chimica Acta initiates a general presentation of Organic Stereochemistry comprising a series of eight Parts to be published in succession. The general focus of this Work is twofold, namely:
- A presentation of the guiding principles in organic stereochemistry.
- Four Parts focusing on the biomedical relevance of stereochemistry, with special reference to the biochemistry and pharmacology of medicinal compounds.
We wish our readers an enjoyable and inspiring experience!
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentNew Route for the Synthesis of Four-Membered Cyclic Ketene Dithioacetals (pages 67–71)
Azizollah Habibi, Yousef Valizadeh and Abdolali Alizadeh
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400127
- You have free access to this contentTwo New Triterpene Saponins from the Seed Residue of Hippophae rhamnoides L. (pages 60–66)
Wen Gao, Chao Chen, Jing Zhang, Liang Cheng and De-Yun Kong
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400124
- You have free access to this contentTwo New Labdane-Type Diterpene Acids from the Wood of Cunninghamia konishii (pages 123–127)
Chi-I Chang, Yen-Cheng Li, Chang-Syan Yang, Che-Yi Chao, Yi-Jen Li, Hsun-Shuo Chang, Ching-Jeng Huang, Ching-Chuan Kuo and Yueh-Hsiung Kuo
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400138
- You have free access to this contentPalladium-Catalyzed Arylation of Olefins by Triarylphosphines via CP Bond Cleavage (pages 116–122)
Dapeng Lu, Yu Xu, Wenjing Liu, Lijuan Guo and Xingxia Sun
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400152
- You have free access to this contentStereoselective Total Synthesis of the Natural Oxylipin (6R,7E,9R,10S)-6,9,10-Trihydroxyoctadec-7-enoic Acid (pages 78–84)
N. Salva Reddy and Biswanath Das
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201400131