Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Recently Published Issues
AASLD's New E-Learning Resource
Clinical Liver Disease (CLD) is the new eLearning resource from the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Featuring regularly updated, interactive digital learning activities in text, audio, and video formats, CLD will help you improve your performance when providing care to the patient with liver disease. Read more...
Make sure to bookmark the Clinical Liver Disease homepage URL and sign up for Content Alerts today!
Click here to access the Wiley-Blackwell Press Room. There you will be able to read Press Releases on noteworthy studies published in Liver Transplantation and other Wiley-Blackwell journals.
Liver Transplantation for the iPad
Access Liver Transplantation's research faster. Sign up for e-mail table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why Sign Up?
• It's Free - you don't have to have a subscription to receive e-mail table of contents alerts
• Convenient Delivery Format - each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
• User-Friendly - as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to each article
• Saves You Time - e-mail table of contents alerts allow you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
• No Commitment - you can opt-out of receiving e-mail table of contents alerts at any time, no questions asked
To sign up, select "Get E-mail Alerts" from the "Journal Tools" menu on the left side of your screen.
Submission to first decision is 29 days on average