Copyright © 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Edited By: Michael G. Stewart, MD, MPH
Impact Factor: 2.032
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 9/44 (Otorhinolaryngology); 69/124 (Medicine Research & Experimental)
Online ISSN: 1531-4995
2015, Vol 125, 12 Issues
Advertising and Special Services Contact Information
United States Advertising Sales Representative:
Contact us for Advertising and Corporate Sales Services
We have a complete range of advertising and publishing solutions professionally managed within our global team. From traditional print-based solutions to cutting-edge online technology the Wiley-Blackwell corporate sales service is your connection to minds that matter. For an overview of all our services please browse our site which is located under the ‘Resources’ section. For print advertising please use the separate advertising contact information adjacent to this, for all other services contact our corporate sales team today to discuss the opportunities available:
- Online advertising
- Email Table of Contents Sponsorship
- Supplement and sponsorship opportunities
- Custom Projects
Click on an option below to email your enquiry to your nearest office:
Asia & Australia
USA (also Canada, and South/Central America):
- Healthcare Advertising
- Science Advertising
- Supplements, Sponsorship, Books and Custom Projects
For any author reprint orders (50-300 copies), please use the details shown below.
Order online: www.sheridan.com/blackwell/eoc
The Laryngoscope accepts display and classified advertising. Products or services eligible for editorial display advertising should be relevant to medical practice, health care delivery, medical education or professional development. Consumer products and non-financial services that are offered by responsible advertisers and that are of interest to physicians may be eligible.
Advertisers and sponsors do not have advance knowledge of our specific editorial content, other than the information contained in the table of contents. Content is not edited or modified in any way to accommodate advertisers. The Laryngoscope does not knowingly permit advertising for a specific product in physical proximity to a specific article mentioning the product. Our editorial decisions are made independent of any influence by advertisers or sponsors. The Laryngoscope advertising sales representatives have no involvement with specific editorial content, other than knowledge of the table of contents, before it is published.
New advertisements are subject to review and approval by the Society, Journal Editor and Publisher. Pharmaceuticals advertising will not be accepted until a New Drug Application from the FDA has become effective. Pharmaceutical advertising must include a Product Information page.
The Society reserves the right to reject advertising deemed inappropriate. Non-professional products or services must be approved by the Society. Advertisements for alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and investment opportunities will not be accepted.
- Display advertising (four-color and black & white); classified advertising; tip-ons adhered to the cover; bellybands wrapped around the issue; outserts; advertisements polybagged with a print issue; and Business Reply Cards bound into an issue.
- Advertising is stacked at the front and back of the Journal and welled. The Laryngoscope does not allow advertisements interspersed amongst the articles or an advertisement placement next to an article that specifically deals with the product being advertised.
- Banner ads (top and bottom of page); skyscraper ads (side of page); flash ads: sponsorship banners at the bottom of online table of contents.
- The Journal will consider placement of online ads both on the online table of contents and on individual article pages, subject to editorial approval. Ideally, the ad would not appear if the user prints the article.
This advertising policy is subject to change. Any changes will be subject to mutual agreement by the Society, Journal Editor and Publisher.