© The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Edited By: Michael G. Stewart, MD, MPH
Impact Factor: 2.144
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 7/44 (Otorhinolaryngology); 69/123 (Medicine Research & Experimental)
Online ISSN: 1531-4995
Aims and Scope
The Laryngoscope has been the leading source of information on advances in the diagnosis and treatment of head and neck disorders for nearly 120 years. The Laryngoscope is the first choice among otolaryngologists for publication of their important findings and techniques. Each monthly issue of The Laryngoscope features peer-reviewed medical, clinical, and research contributions in general otolaryngology, allergy/rhinology, otology/neurotology, laryngology/bronchoesophagology, head and neck surgery, sleep medicine, pediatric otolaryngology, facial plastics and reconstructive surgery, oncology, and communicative disorders. Contributions include papers and posters presented at the Annual and Section Meetings of the Triological Society, as well as independent papers, "How I Do It", "Triological Best Practice" articles, and contemporary reviews. Theses authored by the Triological Society’s new Fellows as well as papers presented at meetings of the American Laryngological Association are published in The Laryngoscope.
The Laryngoscope is owned by the Triological Society and published by Wiley.
Journal Customer Services
For ordering information, claims and any enquiry concerning your journal subscription please go to interscience.wiley.com/support or contact your nearest office.
Americas: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +1 781 388 8598 or +1 800 835 6770 (toll free in the USA & Canada).
Europe, Middle East and Africa: Email: email@example.com; Tel: +44 (0) 1865 778315.
Asia Pacific: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +65 6511 8000.
Japan: For Japanese speaking support, Email: email@example.com; Tel (toll-free): 005 316 50 480.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- AgBiotech News & Information (CABI)
- AgBiotechNet (CABI)
- Animal Breeding Abstracts (CABI)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- Dairy Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Global Health (CABI)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Index Veterinarius (CABI)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Pig News & Information (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Entomology (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Mycology (CABI)
- Review of Plant Pathology (CABI)
- Rural Development Abstracts (CABI)
- Sugar Industry Abstracts (CABI)
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (CABI)
- Veterinary Bulletin (CABI)
- Weed Abstracts (CABI)
- World Agricultural Economics & Rural Sociology Abstracts (CABI)