Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Edited By: Michael G. Stewart, MD, MPH
Impact Factor: 1.979
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 7/44 (Otorhinolaryngology); 72/121 (Medicine Research & Experimental)
Online ISSN: 1531-4995
Aims and Scope
For more than 100 years, otolaryngologists, clinicians, and researchers around the world have read The Laryngoscope to keep pace with and learn how to take advantage of the most important advances in the diagnosis and treatment of head and neck disorders. Moreover, the journal is the first choice among otolaryngologists to publish their most important findings and share their own successful techniques with their colleagues. The highest ranked otolaryngology journal. Published monthly, the journal features peer reviewed contributions in:
- Communicative disorders
- Head and neck surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive facial surgery
- Speech and hearing defects
Contributions feature papers based on medical, clinical, and basic research. Moreover, readers will find papers presented at the Annual and Section Meetings of the Triological Society as well as theses authored by the Society’s new Fellows. In addition, papers presented at the American Laryngological Association Meetings will be published in The Laryngoscope beginning in 2009. Rounding out the coverage, “How I Do It” articles guide readers step by step through the latest tested-and-proven surgical techniques.
Journal Customer Services
For ordering information, claims and any enquiry concerning your journal subscription please go to interscience.wiley.com/support or contact your nearest office.
Americas: Email: email@example.com; Tel: +1 781 388 8598 or +1 800 835 6770 (toll free in the USA & Canada).
Europe, Middle East and Africa: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +44 (0) 1865 778315.
Asia Pacific: Email: email@example.com; Tel: +65 6511 8000.
Japan: For Japanese speaking support, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel (toll-free): 005 316 50 480.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- AgBiotech News & Information (CABI)
- AgBiotechNet (CABI)
- Animal Breeding Abstracts (CABI)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- Dairy Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Global Health (CABI)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Index Veterinarius (CABI)
- MEDLINE (NLM)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Pig News & Information (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Entomology (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Mycology (CABI)
- Review of Plant Pathology (CABI)
- Rural Development Abstracts (CABI)
- Sugar Industry Abstracts (CABI)
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (CABI)
- Veterinary Bulletin (CABI)
- Weed Abstracts (CABI)
- World Agricultural Economics & Rural Sociology Abstracts (CABI)