© International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Edited By: Jose A. Obeso, MD, PhD
Impact Factor: 5.68
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 15/192 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1531-8257
New Movement Disorders App!
Now the world's leading resource on Parkinson's disease and other motor control disorders brings you content wherever you are, whenever you want it. Download the Movement Disorders App for your mobile device today.
Special Features Include:
• Instant, real-time access to the latest information from Movement Disorders, including article abstracts, guidelines, and upcoming events
• No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content
• Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading
• Share content via e-mail or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook
Click on the image above to download the Movement Disorders App
Instructions for the Movement Disorders App:
Access the App through your SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
1. Create an account on Wiley Online Library, or, if you already have one, log in. Click ‘My Profile’ at the top of the homepage and then select ‘Trial Access’ from the menu options appearing on the left.
2. Enter the special ‘Trial Access Code’ in the box provided: please ask your society contact for this code; please note it is case-sensitive so should be entered as given
3. Download the MDJ app from the App Store®.
4. Launch the app, then follow the onscreen instructions, by clicking ‘Yes’ and then selecting the option which best reflects your answer to the question: ‘How do I get access to this Journal?’ (i) ‘Through my society affiliation,’(ii) ‘I use the network at my workplace or university,’ or (iii) 'I log in to Wiley Online Library.’
5. Once you have read and followed the instructions outlined in the app, click ‘Log in’ at the bottom of the text, and enter your Wiley Online Library ‘Email login and Password’ then click ‘Submit’. (Log in authentication is only required once during initial activation.)
Access the App through your INSTITUTION:
If your institution subscribes, open these instructions from your iPad and use the links below to get access:
1. Create an account on Wiley Online Library or, if you don't already have one
2. Access Wiley Online Library from your institution’s network, and log in. If you are off-site and need help getting access to licensed content, contact your librarian
3. Visit the roaming access section of “My Profile” and click “Activate Roaming Access”
4. Download the MDJ app from the App Store®. Launch the app and click “Current Subscribers” and then “Learn how to get access”
5. Enter your Wiley Online Library account information