Human Resource Development Quarterly
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Impact Factor: 0.833
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 13/26 (Industrial Relations & Labor); 50/76 (Psychology Applied); 127/185 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1532-1096
Recently Published Issues
Human Resource Development Quarterly Uses iThenticate
Receive notification when new articles are published!
2014 Richard A. Swanson Research Excellence Award Announced
Begun in 1995, the Richard A. Swanson Research Excellence Award is awarded each year by the Academy of Human Resource Development for the most outstanding article from across all issues in the most recent volume of Human Resource Development Quarterly.
This prestigious award is, this year, given to the most outstanding refereed research article published in Human Resource Development Quarterly, volume 25, issues 1-4 inclusive. This year, nominations for the top three most outstanding articles were sought from all 49 members of the HRDQ Editorial Board. A total of 73 nominations were received, and this included at least one nomination for 17 of the 18 possible articles in Volume 25. Upon receipt of these nominations, the Swanson Committee Co-Chair, Dr Valerie Anderson, tallied the results and shared the details of the finalists with the Swanson Award Committee. This year’s committee was composed of Dr. Maura Sheehan (Co-Chair), Dr. Travor Brown, Dr. David McGuire, and Professor Jim Stewart. The Swanson Award Committee then conducted a further review of the finalists and submitted their individual rankings and comments to the Co-Chairs.
Top Accessed Articles of 2013
Read the top accessed articles of 2013 in Human Resource Development Quarterly for free:
- The effects of organizational learning culture and job satisfaction on motivation to transfer learning and turnover intention
- The effectiveness of managerial leadership development programs: A meta-analysis of studies from 1982 to 2001
- The relationship between training and organizational commitment: A study in the health care field
- Meta-analysis of the impact of positive psychological capital on employee attitudes, behaviors, and performance
- Theories supporting transfer of training
- Influence of trainee characteristics, instructional satisfaction, and organizational climate on perceived learning and training transfer
- Managing workplace incivility: The role of conflict management styles "antecedent or antidote?"
- Role of transformational leadership in effective organizational knowledge creation practices: Mediating effects of employees' work engagement
- Mentoring as an HRD approach: Effects on employee attitudes and contributions independent of core self-evaluation
- The Dimensions of Learning Organization Questionnaire (DLOQ): A validation study in a Korean context
- The coach-coachee relationship in executive coaching: A field study