Human Resource Development Quarterly
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Impact Factor: 0.854
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 12/26 (Industrial Relations & Labor); 51/75 (Psychology Applied); 114/172 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1532-1096
Recently Published Issues
Human Resource Development Quarterly Uses iThenticate
Receive notification when new articles are published!
2013 Richard A. Swanson Research Excellence Award Announced
Begun in 1995, the Richard A. Swanson Research Excellence Award is awarded each year by the Academy of Human Resource Development for the outstanding manuscript in each volume of Human Resource Development Quarterly. Award criteria include new knowledge contribution to the field of human resource development; theoretical and/or practical importance of the problem; appropriateness of approach and/or methods used; the extent to which results justify conclusions; and quality of reporting.
Top Accessed Articles of 2013
Read the top accessed articles of 2013 in Human Resource Development Quarterly for free:
- The effects of organizational learning culture and job satisfaction on motivation to transfer learning and turnover intention
- The effectiveness of managerial leadership development programs: A meta-analysis of studies from 1982 to 2001
- The relationship between training and organizational commitment: A study in the health care field
- Meta-analysis of the impact of positive psychological capital on employee attitudes, behaviors, and performance
- Theories supporting transfer of training
- Influence of trainee characteristics, instructional satisfaction, and organizational climate on perceived learning and training transfer
- Managing workplace incivility: The role of conflict management styles "antecedent or antidote?"
- Role of transformational leadership in effective organizational knowledge creation practices: Mediating effects of employees' work engagement
- Mentoring as an HRD approach: Effects on employee attitudes and contributions independent of core self-evaluation
- The Dimensions of Learning Organization Questionnaire (DLOQ): A validation study in a Korean context
- The coach-coachee relationship in executive coaching: A field study