European Journal of Pain
© European Pain Federation - EFIC ®
Editor-in-Chief: Luis Garcia-Larrea, Lyon, France
Impact Factor: 2.9
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 9/31 (Anesthesiology); 66/192 (Clinical Neurology); 118/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1532-2149
Associated Title(s): European Journal of Pain Supplements
Why You Should Sign Up for E-Toc Alerts
Discover New Research – Sign Up for Content Alerts Today!
Receive news of the latest research in your field as soon as it is published.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked