European Journal of Pain
European Pain Federation - EFIC ®
Editor-in-Chief: Herman O. Handwerker, Erlangen, Germany
Impact Factor: 3.218
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 6/29 (Anesthesiology); 52/194 (Clinical Neurology); 112/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1532-2149
Associated Title(s): European Journal of Pain Supplements
Just Published Articles
- A novel electroencephalography-based tool for objective assessment of network dynamics activated by nociceptive stimuli
A. Reches, R.R. Nir, M.J. Shram, D. Dickman, I. Laufer, R. Shani-Hershkovich, Y. Stern, M. Weiss, D. Yarnitsky and A.B. Geva
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ejp.716
- Pain, Hyperalgesia and Stress (pages 741–742)
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ejp.701
- Do observers use the same facial movements that encode pain when inferring pain in others? (pages 743–744)
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ejp.702
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleEfficacy and safety of nicoboxil/nonivamide ointment for the treatment of acute pain in the low back – A randomized, controlled trial
M. Gaubitz, T. Schiffer, C. Holm, E. Richter, W. Pisternick-Ruf and T. Weiser
Article first published online: 30 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ejp.719
- Thermoregulation and pain perception: Evidence for a homoeostatic (interoceptive) dimension of pain
P. Alfonsi, F. Adam and D. Bouhassira
Article first published online: 28 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/ejp.717
About European Journal of Pain
European Journal of Pain covers all aspects of pain and its management, including the specialties anaesthesia, dentistry, neurology and orthopaedics.
European Journal of Pain articles are published online in advance of print publication via Early View.
The European Journal of Pain is moving Online-Only in 2015
Wiley and the European Pain Federation - EFIC are pleased to announce the increase of the European Journal of Pain Impact Factor, to 3.218.
News from EFIC
Save the Date:
9th EFIC Congress 2015
September 2 - 5
EFIC - Fondazione IBSA - Publication Award 2015
Apply or Nominate Now!
One award of € 2,500.- to a young first author (below 40 yrs) of an excellent original article in the areas of Pain Research or Pain Medicine published in an international peer-reviewed journal in 2014.
News from EJP
FREE access to the Editor's Choice articles selected for May and June 2015:
Recommendations on practice of conditioned pain modulation (CPM) testing
Efficient information for recognizing pain in facial expressions
Immobilization stress sensitizes rat dorsal horn neurons having input from the low back
Signing up for Content Alerts is as easy as 1, 2, 3