New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Edited By: Lene Arnett Jensen and Reed W. Larson
Online ISSN: 1534-8687
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:Autumn (Fall) 2013
Volume 2013, Issue 141
Special Issue: Frameworks and Ethics for Research ...
Volume 2013, Issue 140
Special Issue: Organized Out-of-School Activities:...
Volume 2013, Issue 139
Special Issue: Digital Games: A Context for Cognit...
Volume 2012, Issue 138
Special Issue: Identity Around the World
Volume 2012, Issue 137
Special Issue: Applications of Dialogical Self The...
Call for Editors
John Wiley & Sons is currently seeking a new editor (or co-editors) for its New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development (NDCAD) journal.
- soliciting and reviewing proposals from potential issue editors and providing feedback.
- scheduling issues with issue editors and serves as the primary editorial contact for the journal, fielding questions as they arise during the issue development process and reviewing the final submitted issues.
- working with appropriate personnel of the Publisher on any necessary Production, Editorial, or Marketing issues to ensure that all issues publish according to schedule and meet the expected high quality of the journal.
The new editorship will likely begin Summer 2014 depending on transition schedules with the current Editors-in-Chief.
Download the full Call for Editors.
Recently Published Articles
- Theoretical, Methodological, and Ethical Challenges to the Study of Immigrants: Perils and Possibilities (pages 25–41)
Ramaswami Mahalingam and Verónica Caridad Rabelo
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20041
- Taking Perspective: Context, Culture, and History (pages 9–23)
Marcelo M. Suárez-Orozco and Carola Suárez-Orozco
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20040
- Sensitive Subjects: Research Choices and Presentational Challenges in Studying Immigrant Children and Families (pages 79–97)
Randy Capps and Michael Fix
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20044
- Undocumented Status: Implications for Child Development, Policy, and Ethical Research (pages 61–78)
Carola Suárez-Orozco and Hirokazu Yoshikawa
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20043
- Doing No Harm and Getting It Right: Guidelines for Ethical Research with Immigrant Communities (pages 43–60)
María G. Hernández, Jacqueline Nguyen, Saskias Casanova, Carola Suárez-Orozco and Carrie L. Saetermoe
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20042