New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Edited By: Lene Arnett Jensen and Reed W. Larson
Online ISSN: 1534-8687
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:Spring 2013
Volume 2013, Issue 139
Special Issue: Digital Games: A Context for Cognit...
Volume 2012, Issue 138
Special Issue: Identity Around the World
Volume 2012, Issue 137
Special Issue: Applications of Dialogical Self The...
Volume 2012, Issue 136
Special Issue: Independent Child Migration—Insight...
Volume 2012, Issue 135
Special Issue: Family Conflict Among Chinese- and ...
Call for Editors
John Wiley & Sons is currently seeking a new editor (or co-editors) for its New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development (NDCAD) journal.
- soliciting and reviewing proposals from potential issue editors and providing feedback.
- scheduling issues with issue editors and serves as the primary editorial contact for the journal, fielding questions as they arise during the issue development process and reviewing the final submitted issues.
- working with appropriate personnel of the Publisher on any necessary Production, Editorial, or Marketing issues to ensure that all issues publish according to schedule and meet the expected high quality of the journal.
The new editorship will likely begin Summer 2014 depending on transition schedules with the current Editors-in-Chief.
Download the full Call for Editors.
Recently Published Articles
- The Challenge of Audience Reception: A Developmental Model for Educational Game Engagement (pages 11–20)
John L. Sherry
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20027
- Games for Learning: Vast Wasteland or a Digital Promise? (pages 71–82)
Michael H. Levine and Sarah E. Vaala
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20033
- Introduction: Digital Games as a Context for Cognitive Development, Learning, and Developmental Research (pages 1–9)
Fran C. Blumberg and Shalom M. Fisch
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20026
- Cross-Platform Learning: On the Nature of Children's Learning from Multiple Media Platforms (pages 59–70)
Shalom M. Fisch
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20032
- Applying Developmental Theory and Research to the Creation of Educational Games (pages 31–40)
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/cad.20029