River Research and Applications
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor G.E. Petts
Impact Factor: 2.028
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 14/78 (Water Resources); 75/205 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1535-1467
Just Published Articles
- IDENTIFICATION OF FLUVIAL WOOD USING GOOGLE EARTH
J. B. Atha
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2683
- ESTIMATING ANNUAL RIVERBANK EROSION RATES—A DENDROGEOMORPHIC METHOD
B. M. Dick, R. Hey, P. Peralta, I. Jewell, P. Simon and I. Peszlen
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2682
- PAIRED STREAM–AIR TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS REVEAL FINE-SCALE THERMAL HETEROGENEITY WITHIN HEADWATER BROOK TROUT STREAM NETWORKS
Y. Kanno, J. C. Vokoun and B. H. Letcher
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2677
- CHANNEL ADJUSTMENTS AND ISLAND DYNAMICS IN THE BRENTA RIVER (ITALY) OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS
J. Moretto, E. Rigon, L. Mao, L. Picco, F. Delai and M. A. Lenzi
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2676
- RETRIEVING RIVER ATTRIBUTES FROM REMOTELY SENSED DATA: AN EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION BASED ON FIELD SPECTROSCOPY AT THE OUTDOOR STREAM LAB
C. J. Legleiter and B. T. Overstreet
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2674
International Society for River Science
River Research and Applications is the Official Journal of the International Society for River Science (ISRS) The ISRS fosters scholarship and contributes to knowledge and stewardship of riverine ecosystems.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server.