River Research and Applications
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor G.E. Petts
Impact Factor: 2.028
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 14/78 (Water Resources); 75/205 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1535-1467
Just Published Articles
- INTRA-ANNUAL VARIATION IN RIVER–RESERVOIR INTERFACE FISH ASSEMBLAGES: IMPLICATIONS FOR FISH CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT IN REGULATED RIVERS
D. L. Buckmeier, N. G. Smith, B. P. Fleming and K. A. Bodine
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2667
- HYDROLOGIC CORRELATES OF BULL TROUT (Salvelinus confluentus) SWIMMING ACTIVITY IN A HYDROPEAKING RIVER
M. K. Taylor, C. T. Hasler, C. S. Findlay, B. Lewis, D. C. Schmidt, S. G. Hinch and S. J. Cooke
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2673
- EFFECTS OF GEOMORPHIC PROCESS DOMAINS ON RIVER ECOSYSTEMS: A COMPARISON OF FLOODPLAIN AND CONFINED VALLEY SEGMENTS
J. R. Bellmore and C. V. Baxter
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2672
- DAILY AVERAGED 2D WATER TEMPERATURE MODEL FOR THE ST. LAWRENCE RIVER
V. Ouellet, Y. Secretan, A. St-Hilaire and J. Morin
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2664
- HIGH-FLOW GRAVEL INJECTION FOR CONSTRUCTING DESIGNED IN-CHANNEL FEATURES
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2662
International Society for River Science
River Research and Applications is the Official Journal of the International Society for River Science (ISRS) The ISRS fosters scholarship and contributes to knowledge and stewardship of riverine ecosystems.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server.