River Research and Applications
© John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Edited By: Professor G.E. Petts
Impact Factor: 1.971
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 20/81 (Water Resources); 92/216 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1535-1467
Just Published Articles
- Effects of Three Consecutive Rotenone Treatments on the Benthic Macroinvertebrate Fauna of the River Ogna, Central Norway
G. Kjærstad, J. V. Arnekleiv and J. D. M. Speed
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2873
- Strategies for Water Quality Assessment: A Multiparametric Analysis of Microbiological Changes in River Waters
P. Boi, S. Amalfitano, A. Manti, F. Semprucci, D. Sisti, M. B. Rocchi, M. Balsamo and S. Papa
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2872
- ECO-FRIENDLY COUNTERMEASURES FOR ENLARGED BASINS EROSION
S. Pagliara, M. Palermo and R. Das
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2869
- Small Weirs, Big Effects: Disruption of Water Temperature Regimes with Hydrological Alteration in a Mediterranean Stream
M.-J. Bae, R. Merciai, L. Benejam, S. Sabater and E. García-Berthou
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2871
- SPAWNING MIGRATION OF WILD AND SUPPLEMENTARY STOCKED LANDLOCKED ATLANTIC SALMON (SALMO SALAR)
A. Hagelin, O. Calles, L. Greenberg, J. Piccolo and E. Bergman
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1002/rra.2870
International Society for River Science
River Research and Applications is the Official Journal of the International Society for River Science (ISRS) The ISRS fosters scholarship and contributes to knowledge and stewardship of riverine ecosystems.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.